Rebate meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Rebate.
- (noun) : a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- (noun) : a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- (verb) : join with a rebate
- (verb) : cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
- (verb) : give a reduction in the price during a sale
You know, if you look back in the 1930s, the money went to infrastructure. The bridges, the municipal buildings, the roads, those were all built with stimulus money spent on infrastructure. This stimulus bill has fundamentally gone, started out with a $500 rebate check, remember. That went to buy flat-screen TVs made in China.
More words related to the meanings of Rebate
More words from Urdu related to Rebate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rebate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تھامنابجھ جاناتفریق کرناافراط سےروکنالے لینابدنامیتنگانتحاب یا اختصار کرناسکیت کرنااترناچھوٹا کرناکم ہونااعتدال پسندگھاٹامُنجمد کَرناآسودہ کرناچھانٹی کرنابگویاتنگ کرناالزام لگاناراضی کرنابُجھا دینابٹھاناکترناتَخفيف کَرنادھیما کرنتوجہ ہٹاناحقیر کرنابخیلبگاڑنامحدُودکم کرکے دکھاناکم وسیعکم کرناخذف کرنانرم پڑناتھوڑا ہو جاناکاٹناشدت کم کرناکم قیمت یا کم قدر کرناخسیسملزم کرنامندا یا دھیما کرناگل کرناتھمنابےعرشے کا جہازاصلاح کرنابا ضابطہ کرناقتل کرنابرا کہنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rebate
What are the meanings of Rebate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rebate in Urdu are کم کرنا - kam karna and گھٹانا - ghataana. To understand how would you translate the word Rebate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rebate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rebate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rebate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rebate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rebate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rebate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rebate?
Meanings of rebate are کم کرنا - kam karna and گھٹانا - ghataana
Whats the definition of rebate?
Definition of the rebate are
- a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- join with a rebate
- cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
- give a reduction in the price during a sale
What is the synonym of rebate?
Synonym of word rebate are retrench, undervoice, curtail, quench, reduce, undernote, contemper, narrow, minify, undeify
What are the idioms related to rebate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rebate.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the quotes with word rebate?
Here is the quote with the word rebate in them
- You know, if you look back in the 1930s, the money went to infrastructure. The bridges, the municipal buildings, the roads, those were all built with stimulus money spent on infrastructure. This stimulus bill has fundamentally gone, started out with a $500 rebate check, remember. That went to buy flat-screen TVs made in China. — Michael Bloomberg