Receptive meanings in Urdu
Receptive meanings in Urdu is قابل Receptive in Urdu. More meanings of receptive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Receptive.
- (adjective satellite) : of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- (adjective satellite) : able to absorb liquid (not repellent)
- (adjective) : ready or willing to receive favorably
- (adjective satellite) : open to arguments, ideas, or change
The history of philosophy is not, like the history of the sciences, to be studied with the intellect alone. That which is receptive in us and that which impinges upon us from history is the reality of man's being, unfolding itself in thought.
More words related to the meanings of Receptive
More words from Urdu related to Receptive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Receptive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذی استعدادشائستہاہلسچیتفعالیبزرگگنیحق بہ جانبسزاوارذکیتعلیم یافتہمستحقتواناتیزخداداد قابلیت رکھنے والافائقفطانتشاندارپھرتیلااختیار رکھنے والاحاذقموصوفعُمدَہچستپکاواقفبا ذوقاستطاعتگراں بہاپراناکارگزاربڑھ کرمستوجبجِس کی کوئی قيمَت ہوبا صلاحیتحراففاضلشايانلائقچاتُرخاصافضلبلحق دارقادرپرفنمشروطموزُوںمستعدپربین ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Receptive
|To play fast and loose||نا قابل اعتبار ہونا|
|To speak of||قابل ذکر|
|To speed of||قابل ذکر|
What are the meanings of Receptive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Receptive in Urdu is قابل - qaabil. To understand how would you translate the word Receptive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Receptive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Receptive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Receptive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Receptive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Receptive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Receptive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by receptive?
Meaning of receptive is قابل - qaabil
Whats the definition of receptive?
Definition of the receptive are
- of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- able to absorb liquid (not repellent)
- ready or willing to receive favorably
- open to arguments, ideas, or change
What is the synonym of receptive?
Synonym of word receptive are proficient, volitable, merited, assailable, accable, figurable, suable, gifted, regible, clever
What are the idioms related to receptive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word receptive.
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- Experience makes a ready man
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- For a bad tongue the scissors
- Garlands are not for every brow
What are the quotes with word receptive?
Here are the quotes with the word receptive in them
- The history of philosophy is not, like the history of the sciences, to be studied with the intellect alone. That which is receptive in us and that which impinges upon us from history is the reality of man's being, unfolding itself in thought. — Karl Jaspers
- Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms. — Che Guevara
- It is as impossible to withhold education from the receptive mind, as it is impossible to force it upon the unreasoning. — Agnes Repplier
- The Divine of the Lord in heaven is love, for the reason that love is receptive of all things of heaven, such as peace, intelligence, wisdom and happiness. — Emanuel Swedenborg