Recognizable meanings in Urdu
Recognizable meanings in Urdu is قابل شناخت Recognizable in Urdu. More meanings of recognizable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Recognizable.
- (adjective satellite) : capable of being recognized
- (adjective satellite) : easily perceived; easy to become aware of
I guess the nicest thing about being, I won't say famous but being popular is a more proper word for me to use would be that if you've got a recognizable name, a lot of times you can get people to do things for you ordinarily that you wouldn't get done.
Some people just use beautiful things to just shop or to have a tribal feeling - 'Oh, blah, blah, blah, I'm wearing Hermes blah, blah, blah, I'm wearing Saint Laurent blah-blah blah' - because it's like a need, a tribe, recognition: 'Ahh, my Rolex.' But I run away from anything which is too recognizable - it's my nature.
More words from Urdu related to Recognizable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Recognizable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Recognizable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Recognizable in Urdu is قابل شناخت - qaabil e shinaakht. To understand how would you translate the word Recognizable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Recognizable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Recognizable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Recognizable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Recognizable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Recognizable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Recognizable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by recognizable?
Meaning of recognizable is قابل شناخت - qaabil e shinaakht
Whats the definition of recognizable?
Definition of the recognizable are
- capable of being recognized
- easily perceived; easy to become aware of
What is the synonym of recognizable?
Synonym of word recognizable are addressable, precognizable, detectable, identifiable, recognisable
What are the quotes with word recognizable?
Here are the quotes with the word recognizable in them
- There is a certain age at which a child looks at you in all earnestness and delivers a long, pleased speech in all the true inflections of spoken English, but with not one recognizable syllable. — Annie Dillard
- And I think that if I were a for real celebrity that was recognizable everywhere, I'd just crawl under a rock and you know, have someone run over the rock with a car, or something. — Steve Burns
- I guess the nicest thing about being, I won't say famous but being popular is a more proper word for me to use would be that if you've got a recognizable name, a lot of times you can get people to do things for you ordinarily that you wouldn't get done. — Mickey Gilley
- Some people just use beautiful things to just shop or to have a tribal feeling - 'Oh, blah, blah, blah, I'm wearing Hermes blah, blah, blah, I'm wearing Saint Laurent blah-blah blah' - because it's like a need, a tribe, recognition: 'Ahh, my Rolex.' But I run away from anything which is too recognizable - it's my nature. — Manolo Blahnik