Recognize meanings in Urdu
Recognize meanings in Urdu is پہچاننا Recognize in Urdu. More meanings of recognize, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Recognize.
- (verb) : grant credentials to
- (verb) : accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- (verb) : express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
- (verb) : express greetings upon meeting someone
- (verb) : be fully aware or cognizant of
- (verb) : perceive to be the same
- (verb) : show approval or appreciation of
- (verb) : exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
It is in moments of illness that we are compelled to recognize that we live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom, whole worlds apart, who has no knowledge of us and by whom it is impossible to make ourselves understood: our body.
More words from Urdu related to Recognize
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Recognize meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تجربہمُشخص کَرنانظرواقف ہونامقصد سمجھناتمیز کرناایک جانناشناسائ کراناپکڑنااظہار کرناجدا کرناتشخیص کرنادرشٹعلم رکھناجانناواحد ہونابدنام گھرپتہ چلاناظاہر کرناتفریق کرنامرض شناخت کرناحد نظرآشنا ہوناامتیاز کرنابصیرتادراک کرناپہچانسمجھنافرق کرنامطابق ہوناحدادراکعلم ہوناسبقجوہر دکھاناجناناآگاہ ہونابوجھ لینافرق دیکھناایک ہوناآگاہ کروانایاد داشت میں ہوناتجربہ ہونامُمتاز ہونانگاہمطلع ہونامطلب سمجھناالگ کرناایک سمجھنابینشفاش کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Recognize in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Recognize in Urdu is پہچاننا - paeh chaanna. To understand how would you translate the word Recognize in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Recognize or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Recognize synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Recognize. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Recognize in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Recognize in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Recognize with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by recognize?
Meaning of recognize is پہچاننا - paeh chaanna
Whats the definition of recognize?
Definition of the recognize are
- grant credentials to
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
- express greetings upon meeting someone
- be fully aware or cognizant of
- perceive to be the same
- show approval or appreciation of
- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
What is the synonym of recognize?
Synonym of word recognize are discriminate, discern, understand, recognizee, ken, indicate, intromits, distinguish, experience, hognosed skunk
What are the quotes with word recognize?
Here are the quotes with the word recognize in them
- Middle age is when your old classmates are so grey and wrinkled and bald they don't recognize you. — Bennett Cerf
- It is in moments of illness that we are compelled to recognize that we live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom, whole worlds apart, who has no knowledge of us and by whom it is impossible to make ourselves understood: our body. — Marcel Proust
- We can recognize the dawn and the decline of love by the uneasiness we feel when alone together. — Jean de la Bruyere
- I'm not saying that there's anything better than mated bliss at its best, but I'm saying that living alone is as good in its own way. But we haven't quite given ourselves permission to recognize that. — Barbara Feldon