Reconciled meanings in Urdu
Reconciled meanings in Urdu is صلح ہوئی Reconciled in Urdu. More meanings of reconciled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Reconciled.
- (adjective satellite) : made compatible or consistent
The hope of the nation which throughout the nineteenth century had not for a moment reconciled itself with the loss of independence, and fighting for its own freedom, fought at the same time for the freedom of other nations.
Idioms with the word Reconciled in it
What are the meanings of Reconciled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reconciled in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Reconciled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reconciled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reconciled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reconciled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reconciled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reconciled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reconciled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reconciled?
Whats the definition of reconciled?
Definition of the reconciled are
- made compatible or consistent
What are the idioms with the word reconciled?
Here are the idioms with the word reconciled in them.
- A reconciled friends is a double enemy
- Take heed of enemies reconciled and of meat twice boiled
What are the quotes with word reconciled?
Here are the quotes with the word reconciled in them
- My mom and my dad were married 56 years, and the fact that I reconciled with my dad I think made their marriage a little bit better as well. — Larry Elder
- The hope of the nation which throughout the nineteenth century had not for a moment reconciled itself with the loss of independence, and fighting for its own freedom, fought at the same time for the freedom of other nations. — Lech Walesa
- There comes a time in the history of nations when their peoples must become fully reconciled to their past if they are to go forward with confidence to embrace their future. — Kevin Rudd
- No one is so completely disenchanted with the world, or knows it so thoroughly, or is so utterly disgusted with it, that when it begins to smile upon him he does not become partially reconciled to it. — Giacomo Leopardi