Recourse meanings in Urdu
Recourse meanings in Urdu is سہارا Recourse in Urdu. More meanings of recourse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Recourse.
- (noun) : act of turning to for assistance
- (noun) : something or someone turned to for assistance or security
Literature is the expression of a feeling of deprivation, a recourse against a sense of something missing. But the contrary is also true: language is what makes us human. It is a recourse against the meaningless noise and silence of nature and history.
The actions that we take on the counterterrorism front, again, are to take actions against individuals where we believe that the intelligence base is so strong and the nature of the threat is so grave and serious, as well as imminent, that we have no recourse except to take this action that may involve a lethal strike.
More words from Urdu related to Recourse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Recourse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فریاد رسیزمینپرت پالساحلاعانتسنبھالناگولالکڑی کا ٹکڑاپسا ہواآڑپشتمعاونتوابستگیسنبھالا دینادھرتیخبرگیریٹیکنمدد دیناسہارا دیناکلبوت.رسد رہکنامیدانپرورشآسراحمایت کرنادست گیری کرناتابعداریاعتبارٹک جانانان نفقہسَمُندَراعانت کرناپشت پناہی کرنارکاوٹ پیدا کرناسببحمایتملکیت کی سندکفالتدست گیریدار و مداربھروسہبھرمروٹی کپڑاجھیل سے بالکل متصل زمینسہایتاہمدردی کرنامزاحمتبچاناوجہگزارہلب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Recourse
What are the meanings of Recourse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Recourse in Urdu is سہارا - sahaara. To understand how would you translate the word Recourse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Recourse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Recourse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Recourse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Recourse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Recourse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Recourse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by recourse?
Meaning of recourse is سہارا - sahaara
Whats the definition of recourse?
Definition of the recourse are
- act of turning to for assistance
- something or someone turned to for assistance or security
What is the synonym of recourse?
Synonym of word recourse are muniment, prop, resorting, block, ground, support, assistance, reliance, maintenance, help
What are the idioms related to recourse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word recourse.
- A drowning man catches at a straw
- A drowning man will catch at a straw
- If you wish for anything goodeek it from yourself
- To brave men walls are unncessary
What are the quotes with word recourse?
Here are the quotes with the word recourse in them
- Nature scarcely ever gives us the very best for that we must have recourse to art. — Baltasar Gracian
- Literature is the expression of a feeling of deprivation, a recourse against a sense of something missing. But the contrary is also true: language is what makes us human. It is a recourse against the meaningless noise and silence of nature and history. — Octavio Paz
- To have frequent recourse to narrative betrays great want of imagination. — Lord Chesterfield
- The actions that we take on the counterterrorism front, again, are to take actions against individuals where we believe that the intelligence base is so strong and the nature of the threat is so grave and serious, as well as imminent, that we have no recourse except to take this action that may involve a lethal strike. — John O. Brennan