Rectify meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Rectify.
- (verb) : set straight or right
- (verb) : convert into direct current
- (verb) : math: determine the length of
- (verb) : bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- (verb) : reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
More words related to the meanings of Rectify
More words from Urdu related to Rectify
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rectify meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تصحیح کرنابناناترکیب دیناضبطسانچا اترناگردان کرناتصحيح کرناامتزاجچارہ گری کرنازیب و زینت دیناترتیب سے رکھناسدھرناآواز کا گھٹانا یا بڑھانااصلاح کرناسڑناسر ملانامیلان پیدا کرنامعین کرناسدھارپھول بوٹا بناناترقی دیناٹھیکپکاچکنوٹموافق ہونانظمقبول کرنابہتر بناناصحيح کرناآمیزشدہائ مانگناتزئینٹھیک کرناتبدیل کرنامناسبسادھناسکھاناسانچے میں ڈھالناسنگھارناآراستہ کنابات پکی کرناپر ٹھیک کرناکامیاب ہونالگاناسُدھارناصورت بدلناسچاڈھالمطمئن کرنابانٹنا ...
What are the meanings of Rectify in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rectify in Urdu are سنوارنا - sanwaarna, درست کرنا - durust karna, فریاد سننا - faryaad sunna, چارہ گری کرنا - chaarah gari karna, ہم آہنگ کرنا - ham aahang karna and موافق بنانا - mowaafiq banaana. To understand how would you translate the word Rectify in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rectify or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rectify synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rectify. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rectify in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rectify in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rectify with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rectify?
Meanings of rectify are سنوارنا - sanwaarna, درست کرنا - durust karna, فریاد سننا - faryaad sunna, چارہ گری کرنا - chaarah gari karna, ہم آہنگ کرنا - ham aahang karna and موافق بنانا - mowaafiq banaana
Whats the definition of rectify?
Definition of the rectify are
- set straight or right
- convert into direct current
- math: determine the length of
- bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
What is the synonym of rectify?
Synonym of word rectify are embellish, affrighting, redress, correct, accreting, mould, fix up, modulate, improve, restore
What are the idioms related to rectify?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rectify.
- To pour oil on the waters
What are the quotes with word rectify?
Here are the quotes with the word rectify in them
- I learned what I need to do in the long jump, what I needed to do in the javelin and I've been able to rectify those events. It's been a bit of a learning curve, which is good. — Jessica Ennis
- The reason I keep making movies is I hate the last thing I did. I'm trying to rectify my wrongs. — Joaquin Phoenix
- I don't need anyone to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we will ever have is the one with ourselves. — Shirley MacLaine
- The most useful form of time travel would be to go back a year or two and rectify the mistakes we made. — Matt Lucas