Refer meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Refer.
- (verb) : seek information from
- (verb) : have as a meaning
- (verb) : use a name to designate
- (verb) : think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another
- (verb) : send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision
No matter how many modern parts I do, people still refer to me as Mrs. Costume Drama. Fight Club is a studio pic, and I've done very few of those. I've got a feeling it's going to change things for me.
|She prefers that||وہ اسے ترجیع دیتی ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Refer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Refer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رکھوالی کرنامت پوچھناتذکرہ کرناچارہ جوئاشارہخبر گیری کرنااستدعا کرناصلاح کرنانام لیناحوالہ دیناکامچرچافیصلہ چاہنانقل کرناچرچا کرناصلاح لیناپالنانامعرضدُہرانارائے لیناجھکناذکررجوع کرنانرخ بتانادیکھ بھال کرناالتجا کرنامتا کرناذکر کرنادر خواستاقتباسمیلان ہونامرافعہ کرناپوچھناتذکرہمشورہ کرناپالنا پوسناحوالہاپیل کرنانشان دہی کرنازبان پر لانامصلحت کرنامائل ہونااشارہ کرنادادمحصُور کرنا
What are the meanings of Refer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Refer in Urdu are رجوع کرنا - rujuu karna and حوالہ دینا - hawaalah deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Refer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Refer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Refer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Refer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Refer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Refer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Refer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by refer?
Meanings of refer are رجوع کرنا - rujuu karna and حوالہ دینا - hawaalah deyna
Whats the definition of refer?
Definition of the refer are
- seek information from
- have as a meaning
- use a name to designate
- think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another
- send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision
What is the synonym of refer?
Synonym of word refer are appeal, tend, reifying, quoting, citing, citifying, citify, mention, quote, cite
What are the quotes with word refer?
Here are the quotes with the word refer in them
- Age becomes reality when you hear someone refer to that attractive young woman standing next to the woman in the green dress, and you find that you're the one in the green dress. — Lois Wyse
- No matter how many modern parts I do, people still refer to me as Mrs. Costume Drama. Fight Club is a studio pic, and I've done very few of those. I've got a feeling it's going to change things for me. — Helena Bonham Carter
- New ideas should confront old ideas. We must refer to the example of Europe. People have fought to make Europe what it is today. Freedom is not something that is served up on a plate. — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- To remove this obstacle I repeat or refer to such knowledge as has come under my notice, my own previously expressed views, and also describe and exhibit my last experiments and explain their novelty and utility. — Lawrence Hargrave
How to use refer in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use refer in a sentence.
- She prefers that — وہ اسے ترجیع دیتی ہے