Refined meanings in Urdu
Refined meanings in Urdu is بہتر Refined in Urdu. More meanings of refined, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Refined.
- (adjective satellite) : suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- (adjective satellite) : showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- (adjective) : (used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel
- (adjective) : freed from impurities by processing
- (adjective satellite) : precise to a fine degree
Barack Obama's life was so much simpler in 2009. Back then, he had refined the cold act of blaming others for the bad economy into an art form. Deficits? Blame Bush's tax cuts. Spending? Blame the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. No business investment? Blame Wall Street.
More words from Urdu related to Refined
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Refined meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Refined
What are the meanings of Refined in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Refined in Urdu is بہتر - behtar. To understand how would you translate the word Refined in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Refined or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Refined synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Refined. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Refined in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Refined in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Refined with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by refined?
Meaning of refined is بہتر - behtar
Whats the definition of refined?
Definition of the refined are
- suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- (used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel
- freed from impurities by processing
- precise to a fine degree
What is the synonym of refined?
Synonym of word refined are operculated, meandered, seventy two, improved, mending, betters, refinedly, than, bettering, rectified
What are the idioms related to refined?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word refined.
- Now and again as much again
- A bad daughter in law is worse than a thousand devils
- A barley corn is better than a diamond to a cock
- A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in a prison
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
What are the quotes with word refined?
Here are the quotes with the word refined in them
- He has only half learned the art of reading who has not added to it the more refined art of skipping and skimming. — Arthur Balfour
- Barack Obama's life was so much simpler in 2009. Back then, he had refined the cold act of blaming others for the bad economy into an art form. Deficits? Blame Bush's tax cuts. Spending? Blame the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. No business investment? Blame Wall Street. — John Sununu
- It is wise to apply the oil of refined politeness to the mechanism of friendship. — Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- The more easily digestible and refined the carbohydrates, the greater the effect on our health, weight and well-being. — Andrew Weil