Reflection meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Reflection.
- (noun) : expression without words
- (noun) : a remark expressing careful consideration
- (noun) : the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material)
- (noun) : a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- (noun) : the ability to reflect beams or rays
- (noun) : the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- (noun) : (mathematics) a transformation in which the direction of one axis is reversed
- (noun) : a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
More words related to the meanings of Reflection
More words from Urdu related to Reflection
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reflection meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Reflection
What are the meanings of Reflection in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reflection in Urdu are فکر - fikr, جھلک - jhalak, عکس - aks, پرتو - par tau, انعکاس - inekaas, غور - ghaur, سوچ بچار - soch bichaar, پرچھاؤں - par chhaa in and شہابی - shahaabi. To understand how would you translate the word Reflection in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reflection or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reflection synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reflection. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reflection in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reflection in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reflection with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reflection?
Meanings of reflection are فکر - fikr, جھلک - jhalak, عکس - aks, پرتو - par tau, انعکاس - inekaas, غور - ghaur, سوچ بچار - soch bichaar, پرچھاؤں - par chhaa in and شہابی - shahaabi
Whats the definition of reflection?
Definition of the reflection are
- expression without words
- a remark expressing careful consideration
- the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material)
- a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- the ability to reflect beams or rays
- the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- (mathematics) a transformation in which the direction of one axis is reversed
- a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
What is the synonym of reflection?
Synonym of word reflection are worry, gloss, advice, counterpart, wonder, glitter, muse, splendour, trouble, glint
What are the idioms related to reflection?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reflection.
- Deliberate slowly execute promptly
- Fore thought is better than repentance
- Forethought is better than repentance
- Time and thinking tame the strongest grief
- A friend is another self
What are the quotes with word reflection?
Here are the quotes with the word reflection in them
- Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. — John Quincy Adams
- Being black is not a matter of pigmentation - being black is a reflection of a mental attitude. — Steven Biko
- Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality. — Shawn Ashmore
- The awesomeness of God is that even in the works of the Beach Boys, Beatles, etc., the beauty of the music is a mere reflection of what God does everyday. He creates music of all kinds and moods. — John Foster