Refusal meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Refusal.
- (noun) : a message refusing to accept something that is offered
- (noun) : the act of refusing
Some of the reasons John McCain lost in 2008 were his lackluster campaign, his refusal to showcase Obama's extreme liberalism and, thus, his failure to demonstrate why he would make a better president than Obama.
More words related to the meanings of Refusal
More words from Urdu related to Refusal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Refusal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِنکارینامنظوریمزاحمت کرناہم پلہناجائزمکروہٹکر کا شخصتضادنصف ثانیالٹناروکنے کا عملکفرہم جولیبتیدَست بَردار ہو جانانہفقداننہیںٹوکمساویقدغنبرامساوی ہونااِنکارجوابپلٹ جانامزاحمتسلبیتہم رتبہفتیلہچھوڑ دینا حَق یا عقیدے کواوں ہوںسکے کا چہرہ والا رخاعلانِ قطع تعلقرکاوٹ بنناجتناشکستمیلموافق پڑنانقیذعکسرکاوٹبرابرناممنوعہم سرانکارمنفی رائےجوڑجواب دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Refusal
What are the meanings of Refusal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Refusal in Urdu are منع - mana, انکار - inkaar and جواب - jawaab. To understand how would you translate the word Refusal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Refusal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Refusal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Refusal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Refusal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Refusal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Refusal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by refusal?
Meanings of refusal are منع - mana, انکار - inkaar and جواب - jawaab
Whats the definition of refusal?
Definition of the refusal are
- a message refusing to accept something that is offered
- the act of refusing
What is the synonym of refusal?
Synonym of word refusal are forbidding, disowning, deny, disavowal, forbidden, denudation, colliquable, dissuasion, repulse, refusniks
What are the idioms related to refusal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word refusal.
- From prohibition desire increases
- Statutes of mortmain
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- Better be denied than deceived
- General issue
What are the quotes with word refusal?
Here are the quotes with the word refusal in them
- The failure of the system to deal quickly was attributable to Nixon's lying, stonewalling and refusal to come clean. So it took 26 months for the final truth to be known. — Bob Woodward
- Some of the reasons John McCain lost in 2008 were his lackluster campaign, his refusal to showcase Obama's extreme liberalism and, thus, his failure to demonstrate why he would make a better president than Obama. — David Limbaugh
- A widow's refusal of a lover is seldom so explicit as to exclude hope. — Samuel Richardson
- People who talk about revolution and class struggle without referring explicitly to everyday life, without understanding what is subversive about love and what is positive in the refusal of constraints, such people have a corpse in their mouth. — Raoul Vaneigem