Regardless meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Regardless.
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by of') without due thought or consideration
- (adverb) : in spite of everything; without regard to drawbacks
More words related to the meanings of Regardless
More words from Urdu related to Regardless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Regardless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کچھ نہیںبد تمیزپھاڑناادب سے بعیدکچھ بھیشامت زدہبوداغُلام صُورتدکھاوٹیاسفلگھناوناقابِل اعتراضتوڑ دینالمحہفرو مایہزیرغیر مہمزبوںمعمولی قسم کااکھڑلچابد لحاظخرابکم تریناکھَّڑچمچمانابالمکروہخلاف ورذی کرنے والابے عزت کرنادقیقبریڈھیلا مارنااحقربے مُصرفسرکشچھچھلاکھردرابے مصرفچھوٹاکنیچےبے احترامپھاڑ کَر يا کاٹ کَر کھولناتعظیم نہ کرنے والاخُوردغیر مہذبصغیرپرمشقتشرارہکم عمرقبیح ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Regardless
What are the meanings of Regardless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Regardless in Urdu are ادنیٰ - adna, بے ادب - bey adab, حقیر - haqiir and بے لحاظ - bey lehaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Regardless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Regardless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Regardless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Regardless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Regardless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Regardless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Regardless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by regardless?
Meanings of regardless are ادنیٰ - adna, بے ادب - bey adab, حقیر - haqiir and بے لحاظ - bey lehaaz
Whats the definition of regardless?
Definition of the regardless are
- (usually followed by of') without due thought or consideration
- in spite of everything; without regard to drawbacks
What is the synonym of regardless?
Synonym of word regardless are picayune, malapert, nothing, fribble, despites, irreverent, minor, flash, despises, impolite
What are the idioms related to regardless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word regardless.
- There is mystery in the meanest trade
- Vengeance is mild justice
- As a man is friendedo the law ended
- On the part of
- Point for point
What are the quotes with word regardless?
Here are the quotes with the word regardless in them
- Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age. — Steven Morrissey
- The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic background, is that we all believe we are above-average drivers. — Dave Barry
- Everybody past a certain age, regardless of how they look on the outside, pretty much constantly dreams of being able to escape from their lives. — Doug Coupland
- Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me, Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You. — Tom Peters