Reign meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Reign.
- (noun) : the period during which a monarch is sovereign
- (noun) : a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- (verb) : have sovereign power
- (noun) : royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
The 1990s, after the reign of terror of academic vandalism, will be a decade of restoration: restoration of meaning, value, beauty, pleasure, and emotion to art and restoration of art to its audience.
Therefore I am sure that this, my Coronation, is not the symbol of a power and a splendor that are gone but a declaration of our hopes for the future, and for the years I may, by God's Grace and Mercy, be given to reign and serve you as your Queen.
More words related to the meanings of Reign
More words from Urdu related to Reign
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reign meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مستریزبان دیناحالتبارفرق سےقانون نافَذ کَرنے کا حَقاتحادخوببعیدراج گیرزندگی کی لمبائیقوت گردشبڑھانامارغیر حاضراپارمزیدقانونداؤ لگناضابطہتاريخاصول قانونعمل دخلقولوقتضلعرتبہٴ پادشاہیہامیانتہا پسندقراردادکھلا ہوا میداندور پارتَقريرماسواکفالتاٹھودائرہقرارملکشاندورموسمسَرد مہری کے ساتھدائرہ اختیاررضا مندیبہتکامہوڑزمانہسوگند ...
Idiom with the word Reign in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Reign
What are the meanings of Reign in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reign in Urdu are دور - duur, عہد - aehd, راج - raaj and عمل داری - amal daari. To understand how would you translate the word Reign in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reign or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reign synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reign. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reign in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reign in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reign with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reign?
Meanings of reign are دور - duur, عہد - aehd, راج - raaj and عمل داری - amal daari
Whats the definition of reign?
Definition of the reign are
- the period during which a monarch is sovereign
- a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- have sovereign power
- royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
What is the synonym of reign?
Synonym of word reign are distant, tenes, kingdom, avaunt, vow, pledgets, jurisprudence, apart, time, devious
What are the idioms with the word reign?
Here are the idioms with the word reign in them.
- Better reign in hell than serve in paradise
What are the idioms related to reign?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reign.
- A man of word
- So many men in court and so many strangers
- Valour is of no service chance rules all and the bravest often fall before the weapons of cowards
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
What are the quotes with word reign?
Here are the quotes with the word reign in them
- The 1990s, after the reign of terror of academic vandalism, will be a decade of restoration: restoration of meaning, value, beauty, pleasure, and emotion to art and restoration of art to its audience. — Camille Paglia
- Fashion is an imposition, a reign on freedom. — Golda Meir
- Therefore I am sure that this, my Coronation, is not the symbol of a power and a splendor that are gone but a declaration of our hopes for the future, and for the years I may, by God's Grace and Mercy, be given to reign and serve you as your Queen. — Queen Elizabeth II
- The right way to reign in healthcare costs is not by applying more government and more controls and making it more like the post office, it's by making it more like a consumer-driven market. — Mitt Romney