Relevance meanings in Urdu
Relevance meanings in Urdu is مطابقت Relevance in Urdu. More meanings of relevance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Relevance.
- (noun) : the relation of something to the matter at hand
When I left Europe in 1987 I did so with the thought that my relevance as a composition teacher would benefit from a certain cool distance to certain tendencies I had been observing for several years with increasing disquiet.
The relevance for 9/11 is that what 9/11 marked was the beginning of a struggle in which the terrorists come at us and strike us here on our home territory. And it's a global operation. It doesn't know national boundaries or national borders.
More words related to the meanings of Relevance
More words from Urdu related to Relevance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Relevance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Relevance
What are the meanings of Relevance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Relevance in Urdu is مطابقت - mutaabiqat. To understand how would you translate the word Relevance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Relevance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Relevance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Relevance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Relevance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Relevance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Relevance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by relevance?
Meaning of relevance is مطابقت - mutaabiqat
Whats the definition of relevance?
Definition of the relevance are
- the relation of something to the matter at hand
What is the synonym of relevance?
Synonym of word relevance are coherence, keeping, accordance, consensus, similitude, exactitude, componency, aptness, identity, coincidence
What are the idioms related to relevance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word relevance.
- Let deeds correspond with words
What are the quotes with word relevance?
Here are the quotes with the word relevance in them
- When I left Europe in 1987 I did so with the thought that my relevance as a composition teacher would benefit from a certain cool distance to certain tendencies I had been observing for several years with increasing disquiet. — Brian Ferneyhough
- Existence is no more than the precarious attainment of relevance in an intensely mobile flux of past, present, and future. — Susan Sontag
- The relevance for 9/11 is that what 9/11 marked was the beginning of a struggle in which the terrorists come at us and strike us here on our home territory. And it's a global operation. It doesn't know national boundaries or national borders. — Dick Cheney
- It is probably safe to say that all the changes of factual knowledge which have led to the relativity theory, resulting in a very great theoretical development, are completely trivial from any point of view except their relevance to the structure of a theoretical system. — Talcott Parsons