Reliable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Reliable.
- (adjective satellite) : worthy of being depended on
- (adjective satellite) : conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
- (adjective) : worthy of reliance or trust
Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world.
Science, we are repeatedly told, is the most reliable form of knowledge about the world because it is based on testable hypotheses. Religion, by contrast, is based on faith. The term 'doubting Thomas' well illustrates the difference.
More words related to the meanings of Reliable
More words from Urdu related to Reliable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reliable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Reliable
What are the meanings of Reliable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reliable in Urdu are پکا - pakka, قابل اعتماد - qaabil e etemaad, مستند - mustanad, پُختہ and معتبر - motabar. To understand how would you translate the word Reliable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reliable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reliable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reliable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reliable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reliable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reliable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reliable?
Meanings of reliable are پکا - pakka, قابل اعتماد - qaabil e etemaad, مستند - mustanad, پُختہ and معتبر - motabar
Whats the definition of reliable?
Definition of the reliable are
- worthy of being depended on
- conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
- worthy of reliance or trust
What is the synonym of reliable?
Synonym of word reliable are pucka, correct, reliquary, ironclad, genuine, cooked, confiding, ingrained, authenticated, weathered
What are the idioms related to reliable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reliable.
- A broken reed
- Good hands
- A man at sixteen will prove a child at sixty
- Early ripe early rotten
- Soon ripeoon rotten
What are the quotes with word reliable?
Here are the quotes with the word reliable in them
- Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures. — Evan Esar
- Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world. — Marc Andreessen
- Science, we are repeatedly told, is the most reliable form of knowledge about the world because it is based on testable hypotheses. Religion, by contrast, is based on faith. The term 'doubting Thomas' well illustrates the difference. — Paul Davies
- Family traditions counter alienation and confusion. They help us define who we are they provide something steady, reliable and safe in a confusing world. — Susan Lieberman