Relied meanings in Urdu
Relied meanings in Urdu is انحصار Relied in Urdu. More meanings of relied, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Relied
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Relied meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Relied
What are the meanings of Relied in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Relied in Urdu is انحصار - inhesaar. To understand how would you translate the word Relied in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Relied or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Relied synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Relied. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Relied in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Relied in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Relied with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by relied?
Meaning of relied is انحصار - inhesaar
Whats the definition of relied?
Definition of the relied are
What is the synonym of relied?
Synonym of word relied are reliance, ensheaths, limitation, dependance, dependancy, dependability, inhearse, dependence, depended, dependencies
What are the idioms related to relied?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word relied.
- Arms are the props of peace
- As your wedding ring wears so do your cares
- Count your chickens before they are hatched
- Death and life are in the hands of the tongue
- Hang pin on one sleeves
What are the quotes with word relied?
Here are the quotes with the word relied in them
- Art at its most significant is a Distant Early Warning System that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. — Marshall McLuhan
- I think of art, at its most significant, as a DEW line, a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. — Marshall McLuhan
- I haven't ever really relied on relationships with guys. They come around and it's cool, but it's never been a big thing. I guess I've just been really distracted by work. — Leighton Meester
- King consciously steered away from legal claims and instead relied on civil disobedience. — Constance Baker Motley