Relieved meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Relieved.
- (adjective satellite) : (of pain or sorrow) made easier to bear
- (adjective satellite) : extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary
More words from Urdu related to Relieved
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Relieved meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Relieved
What are the meanings of Relieved in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Relieved in Urdu are مستعفی - mustafi and سبکدوش - subuk dosh. To understand how would you translate the word Relieved in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Relieved or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Relieved synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Relieved. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Relieved in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Relieved in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Relieved with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by relieved?
Meanings of relieved are مستعفی - mustafi and سبکدوش - subuk dosh
Whats the definition of relieved?
Definition of the relieved are
- (of pain or sorrow) made easier to bear
- extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary
What is the synonym of relieved?
Synonym of word relieved are resigned, outbroken, afloat
What are the idioms related to relieved?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word relieved.
- God and parents and our master can never be requited
- Throw up
What are the quotes with word relieved?
Here are the quotes with the word relieved in them
- A man is relieved and gay when he has put his heart into his work and done his best but what he has said or done otherwise shall give him no peace. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. — Christopher Morley
- Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fantasies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can he be in after years relieved of them. — Hypatia