Remained meanings in Urdu
Remained meanings in Urdu is رہے Remained in Urdu. More meanings of remained, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
That is who Barack Obama is - a person of admirable character - and that is who he has remained for me over these last four years. I have not agreed with his every decision, but never once have I seen him break his cool, lose his composure, or abandon his insightful perspective - even during the most serious and/or absurd national disasters.
Idioms related to the meaning of Remained
What are the meanings of Remained in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Remained in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Remained in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Remained or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Remained synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Remained. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Remained in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Remained in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Remained with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by remained?
Whats the definition of remained?
Definition of the remained are
What are the idioms related to remained?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word remained.
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- A good name is better than riches
- All covet all lose
- As ass is but an ass though laden with gold
- Beauty fades quickly
What are the quotes with word remained?
Here are the quotes with the word remained in them
- Sayles could pull a performance out of a dog. I'm serious. He was just amazing. The world could fall apart and he remained on neutral. — Elizabeth Pena
- I've purged myself of bitterness and anger and remained open to love. — Tatum O'Neal
- That is who Barack Obama is - a person of admirable character - and that is who he has remained for me over these last four years. I have not agreed with his every decision, but never once have I seen him break his cool, lose his composure, or abandon his insightful perspective - even during the most serious and/or absurd national disasters. — Elizabeth Gilbert
- I admired Eugene McCarthy's courage and although I left his Senate staff after four years to accept a job as the researcher on the editorial page of the 'Washington Post,' I remained an admirer. — Kitty Kelley