Remedy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Remedy.
- (verb) : set straight or right
- (noun) : act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- (verb) : provide relief for
The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be.
More words related to the meanings of Remedy
More words from Urdu related to Remedy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Remedy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سَلُوکداد دینامرہمتریاقجڑی بُوٹیگزارہپھَانسی کا چوکھٹاتائیدکدہجلّابدیسینگرانابھرا ہوادرمانچارے کی تَلاشساتھ دینااترناپھسلانامعذوریسبیلمَدارَتچارہ گری کرناتدبیرشفا بخشجُزو دواقيام گاہپھانسی کی ٹکٹکیچارہآشیاںفریاد رسیدست آور دواملکمتوجہابھرواں تختینسخہ لکھنارسد کاٹ دیناامدادحویلیترغیب دینامداوانسخہمُسہلسلوکدہائ مانگناعلاجپوچھناجڑی بوٹیرہااتارنامدد کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Remedy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Remedy
What are the meanings of Remedy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Remedy in Urdu are علاج - elaaj, چارہ - chaarah, درمان - darmiyaan, دار - daar and دوا - dawa. To understand how would you translate the word Remedy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Remedy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Remedy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Remedy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Remedy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Remedy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Remedy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by remedy?
Meanings of remedy are علاج - elaaj, چارہ - chaarah, درمان - darmiyaan, دار - daar and دوا - dawa
Whats the definition of remedy?
Definition of the remedy are
- set straight or right
- act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- provide relief for
What is the synonym of remedy?
Synonym of word remedy are remeding, means, cure, punishment, remedies, help, gibbet, prescription, remedied, forage
What are the idioms with the word remedy?
Here are the idioms with the word remedy in them.
- A doubtful remedy is better than none
- Clemency is the remedy of cruelty
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
- Ignorance is a feeble remedy for our ills
- It is in vain to seek for a remedy against the lightning
What are the idioms related to remedy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word remedy.
- Pity cureth envy
- Dissimulation brings forth errors which ensnare the dissembler himself
- Patience with poverty is all a poor man's remedy
- Apothecaries would not sugar their pills unless they were bitter
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
What are the quotes with word remedy?
Here are the quotes with the word remedy in them
- The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. — Anne Frank
- The greatest remedy for anger is delay. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- The greatest remedy for anger is delay. — Thomas Paine
- Patience is the best remedy for every trouble. — Plautus