Remembrance meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Remembrance.
- (noun) : a recognition of meritorious service
- (noun) : the ability to recall past occurrences
More words related to the meanings of Remembrance
More words from Urdu related to Remembrance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Remembrance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Remembrance
What are the meanings of Remembrance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Remembrance in Urdu are یاد - yaad, نشانی - nishaani, ذکر - zikr, یاد آوری - yaad aawri, یاد فرمائ - yaad farmaa i and تذکرہ - tazkirah. To understand how would you translate the word Remembrance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Remembrance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Remembrance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Remembrance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Remembrance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Remembrance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Remembrance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by remembrance?
Meanings of remembrance are یاد - yaad, نشانی - nishaani, ذکر - zikr, یاد آوری - yaad aawri, یاد فرمائ - yaad farmaa i and تذکرہ - tazkirah
Whats the definition of remembrance?
Definition of the remembrance are
- a recognition of meritorious service
- the ability to recall past occurrences
What is the synonym of remembrance?
Synonym of word remembrance are rememoration, mark, citation, remeasured, ear mark, phallus, missaid, peniss, reminiscence, outsmarted
What are the idioms related to remembrance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word remembrance.
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- Black is the badge of hell
- Genius is patience
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
What are the quotes with word remembrance?
Here are the quotes with the word remembrance in them
- I used to go down every year for the remembrance of Elvis' birthday. Memphis State College invited me to sit in the auditorium and speak to the people for one of those Elvis days. — Otis Blackwell
- I know not why there is such a melancholy feeling attached to the remembrance of past happiness, except that we fear that the future can have nothing so bright as the past. — Julia Ward Howe
- Black History Month must be more than just a month of remembrance it should be a tribute to our history and reminder of the work that lies in the months and years ahead. — Marty Meehan
- By recollecting the pleasures I have had formerly, I renew them, I enjoy them a second time, while I laugh at the remembrance of troubles now past, and which I no longer feel. — Giacomo Casanova