Remission meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Remission.
- (noun) : the act of absolving or remitting; formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
- (noun) : (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- (noun) : an abatement in intensity or degree (as in the manifestations of a disease)
- (noun) : a payment of money sent to a person in another place
More words related to the meanings of Remission
More words from Urdu related to Remission
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Remission meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بری الذمہکمیابینقصزوال پاناقُرقی کی حالَتغرضحقحرجتھوڑا ہو جاناتسکینکوتاہیرحمنازکیگھٹتیقحطبخششعدیممہنگائناناکافیگھٹاؤچھوڑناغفرانکم یابیخامیچاند کا گھٹاؤںنامرادنہ رکھنابرئتخم یازہکٹوتیکم مقدارقابلِ درگذرگھٹناخساراغربتمُعافیٹوٹکم کرناکہترقاصربخشنامعذرتضعفخرابیزوال آناخطانقصانخالی یا ریتا ہوناقوت مدافعت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Remission
|To stop a gap||کمی پوری کرنا|
|Make up to||دوستانہ تعلق بنانا۔ کمی پوری کرنا|
What are the meanings of Remission in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Remission in Urdu are کمی - kami, معافی - moaafi and گھٹاؤ - ghataa o. To understand how would you translate the word Remission in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Remission or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Remission synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Remission. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Remission in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Remission in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Remission with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by remission?
Meanings of remission are کمی - kami, معافی - moaafi and گھٹاؤ - ghataa o
Whats the definition of remission?
Definition of the remission are
- the act of absolving or remitting; formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
- (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- an abatement in intensity or degree (as in the manifestations of a disease)
- a payment of money sent to a person in another place
What is the synonym of remission?
Synonym of word remission are lacking, forgivably, abatement, crunches, sardonical, mitigation, lacklands, lack, exoneration, decrease
What are the idioms related to remission?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word remission.
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- Lack of interest
- By gift one gets pardon
- Forgive that you may be forgiven
- If you don't say it you won't have to unsay it
What are the quotes with word remission?
Here are the quotes with the word remission in them
- Forgiveness is the remission of sins. For it is by this that what has been lost, and was found, is saved from being lost again. — Saint Augustine
- I therefore declare, that if you wish any remission of the taxation which falls upon the homes of the people of England and Wales, you can only find it by reducing the great military establishments, and diminishing the money paid to fighting men in time of peace. — Richard Cobden