Remote meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Remote.
- (adjective satellite) : very unlikely
- (adjective satellite) : located far away spatially
- (adjective satellite) : separate or apart in time
- (adjective) : far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- (noun) : a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
- (adjective satellite) : inaccessible and sparsely populated
Canada's a huge country, so to be able to unite the country through communication satellite technology or to be able to observe it through remote sensing technology from space is a natural fit for a country like Canada.
More words related to the meanings of Remote
More words from Urdu related to Remote
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Remote meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیڑھاپرےباہر کرناسَرد مہری کے ساتھبہت زیادہنکماآدمیڈانواڈولجگدوربَد قِماشوں کی طرَحمیعادپرے ہواورگم کردہٴ راہمتروکتاريخ ڈالنامارقرنگھماؤکمینہہٹا ہواعصرپھیلاناسنکیہٹوشربچھڑا ہواکھلا ہوا میدانتکلف سےاتیوہاںکوئی خاص زمانہلمبا راستہفاصلے سےبداندیشراجدھتمکرربہکایا ہواکتراناوعدہ ملاقاتگذشتہبھولاگھومفاسدمدارجدادوسرابدمعاشالگ ہو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Remote
What are the meanings of Remote in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Remote in Urdu are گمراہ - gum raah, دور - duur, پھیر دار - pheyr daar and بعید - baiid. To understand how would you translate the word Remote in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Remote or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Remote synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Remote. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Remote in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Remote in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Remote with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by remote?
Meanings of remote are گمراہ - gum raah, دور - duur, پھیر دار - pheyr daar and بعید - baiid
Whats the definition of remote?
Definition of the remote are
- very unlikely
- located far away spatially
- separate or apart in time
- far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
- inaccessible and sparsely populated
What is the synonym of remote?
Synonym of word remote are deluded, age, mislive, distanced, astray, verticity, misled, afear, aberrant, ultra
What are the idioms related to remote?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word remote.
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
What are the quotes with word remote?
Here are the quotes with the word remote in them
- Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards. — Fred Hoyle
- Canada's a huge country, so to be able to unite the country through communication satellite technology or to be able to observe it through remote sensing technology from space is a natural fit for a country like Canada. — Marc Garneau
- An illness is like a journey into a far country it sifts all one's experience and removes it to a point so remote that it appears like a vision. — Sholem Asch
- Mysteriously and in ways that are totally remote from natural experience, the gray drizzle of horror induced by depression takes on the quality of physical pain. — William Styron