Render meanings in Urdu
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Render.
- (verb) : give or supply
- (verb) : bestow
- (verb) : show in, or as in, a picture
- (verb) : make over as a return
- (verb) : restate (words) from one language into another language
- (verb) : pass down
- (verb) : to surrender someone or something to another
- (verb) : give something useful or necessary to
- (verb) : give an interpretation or rendition of
- (noun) : a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- (verb) : cause to become
- (verb) : melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- (verb) : coat with plastic or cement
- (verb) : give back
More words related to the meanings of Render
More words from Urdu related to Render
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Render meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بچناگاڑی خانہادا کرنابار اتارنااپجقلم انداز کرناپار اترنابخش دینااستعمال نہ کرناپس پشت ڈالنانجات دینامقدورعاجز ہوناگڑھاقابو میں لیناگولی مارناڈگری کرناکہیں سے دور جاناڈال دینامحروم ہونااظہارمرحمت کرناکہ ڈالناآگیا د یناآڑہت کرناآمدخلاص کرناپلے باندھناپیش کرنانکاسہتھیار ڈالناادا کر نااِظہارِ تَشُکَر کَرناپھل دینافسخ نکاحمعیار پر پورا اترناکنارہ کش ھوناکھچناچل دینااطاعت کرنادلدلتفویض کرنااٹکانابری کرناقربان کرناگوارہ کرناحذر کرناعلیحدہ کرناقانون تشکيل دينابھار اتارنا ...
Idiom with the word Render in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Render
What are the meanings of Render in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Render in Urdu are چھوڑنا - chhorna, تسلیم کرنا - tasliim karna, دینا - deyna, انجام دینا - anjaam deyna, ہتھیار ڈالنا - hath yaar daalna, ہاتھ دھونا - haath dhona and ہار ماننا - haar maanna. To understand how would you translate the word Render in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Render or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Render synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Render. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Render in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Render in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Render with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by render?
Meanings of render are چھوڑنا - chhorna, تسلیم کرنا - tasliim karna, دینا - deyna, انجام دینا - anjaam deyna, ہتھیار ڈالنا - hath yaar daalna, ہاتھ دھونا - haath dhona and ہار ماننا - haar maanna
Whats the definition of render?
Definition of the render are
- give or supply
- show in, or as in, a picture
- make over as a return
- restate (words) from one language into another language
- pass down
- to surrender someone or something to another
- give something useful or necessary to
- give an interpretation or rendition of
- a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- cause to become
- melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- coat with plastic or cement
- give back
What is the synonym of render?
Synonym of word render are disuse, surrender, desert, hand, yield, rendering, enfeoff, acquisition, defer, avoid
What are the idioms with the word render?
Here are the idioms with the word render in them.
- Justice is a firm and continuous desire to render to every one that which is his due
What are the idioms related to render?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word render.
- Say no ill of the year till it be past
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Hand it to one
- To throw up the sponge
What are the quotes with word render?
Here are the quotes with the word render in them
- I am a soul. I know well that what I shall render up to the grave is not myself. That which is myself will go elsewhere. Earth, thou art not my abyss! — Victor Hugo
- Both tears and sweat are salty, but they render a different result. Tears will get you sympathy sweat will get you change. — Jesse Jackson
- The only service a friend can really render is to keep up your courage by holding up to you a mirror in which you can see a noble image of yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
- I am persuaded, that if any attempt is made to improve the education of the poor, and such an unmanly spirit should guide the resolution of a society or committee for that purpose, it would render the design abortive. — Joseph Lancaster