Repay meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Repay.
- (verb) : answer back
- (verb) : pay back
- (verb) : make repayment for or return something
- (verb) : act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
I wanted to make a point of basing myself at home, being close to my family. I'll never be able to repay Mum and Dad for what they did, but at least they know they'll never have to work another day. I'll do whatever it takes to look after them.
More words from Urdu related to Repay
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Repay meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کنارہ کش ھوناقرارثابَتانجام دینامُکَمَل کرناادا کر ناآباد کرناپورامانگ پٹیاکملنبیڑناچھوڑ دیناڈنڈبناوٹکاملٹِھکانے لَگاناتنخواہ دینادست بردار ہونافیصلہ کرناتمامصلح کرناانت کرنادینافدیہ دے کر چھڑاناخوشامد کرنامکملصنعت کاری کی تکمیلدہاڑیچلا جانامُناسب جگہ پر رکھناختم کرناٹٹوتمام کرنااجرتلافی کرناچکاناپیش دستی کرنابھرپاک کرنابری کرنارُخصَت ھوناجوڑ توڑ کرنامُکَمَّلواپس ادا کرناخَتَم کرنایافتفدیہانجام کو پہنچانابہروپمسلم ...
What are the meanings of Repay in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Repay in Urdu are تلافی کرنا - talaafi karna, چکانا - chukaana and واپس ادا کرنا - waapas adaa karna. To understand how would you translate the word Repay in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Repay or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Repay synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Repay. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Repay in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Repay in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Repay with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by repay?
Meanings of repay are تلافی کرنا - talaafi karna, چکانا - chukaana and واپس ادا کرنا - waapas adaa karna
Whats the definition of repay?
Definition of the repay are
- answer back
- pay back
- make repayment for or return something
- act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
What is the synonym of repay?
Synonym of word repay are ransom, chicana, wind up, settle, quit, pony, pay, finish, decide, complete
What are the idioms related to repay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word repay.
- Make amends
What are the quotes with word repay?
Here are the quotes with the word repay in them
- There's another way we are getting behind business - by sorting out the banks. Taxpayers bailed you out. Now it's time for you to repay the favour and start lending to Britain's small businesses. — David Cameron
- I wanted to make a point of basing myself at home, being close to my family. I'll never be able to repay Mum and Dad for what they did, but at least they know they'll never have to work another day. I'll do whatever it takes to look after them. — Rory McIlroy
- Too great haste to repay an obligation is a kind of ingratitude. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- When we were together, I loved you deeply and you gave me so much happiness I can never repay you. — Arthur Ashe