Repose meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Repose.
- (noun) : freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- (noun) : the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- (verb) : put in a horizontal position
- (verb) : put or confide something in a person or thing
- (verb) : to put something (eg trust) in something
- (verb) : lean in a comfortable resting position
- (verb) : lie when dead
- (verb) : be inherent or innate in
The repose of sleep refreshes only the body. It rarely sets the soul at rest. The repose of the night does not belong to us. It is not the possession of our being. Sleep opens within us an inn for phantoms. In the morning we must sweep out the shadows.
More words related to the meanings of Repose
More words from Urdu related to Repose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Repose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لطف اٹھاناروشن ہوناسکونقیلولہمزہ اٹھاناہویداآسودگیبے آوازیقائم کرناتسکین بخشیچھٹکاراٹھیرانافراوانیایک آخری ضربمحنت سے فراغتغلط بیانی کرناتسلی دیناچپ ہوناتھپ تھپاناقائل کرناباغ باغ ہوناپولاتختکم گوبدھاوارخشعلاج کرنااعتبار کرنا êtebaarبہتاتخاتمہسکھپڑنادولت کی بہتاتگم سمرفاہسبکحظ اٹھانااترنالیٹنانومخوشیجوتمرہمصلاحوقفہرہناسکون حاصل ہونابریتطے کرنابرکت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Repose
What are the meanings of Repose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Repose in Urdu are آرام - aaraam, فراغت - faraaghat, آرام کرنا - aaraam karna, خاموشی - khaamoshi, راحت - raahat and چین - chiin. To understand how would you translate the word Repose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Repose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Repose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Repose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Repose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Repose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Repose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by repose?
Meanings of repose are آرام - aaraam, فراغت - faraaghat, آرام کرنا - aaraam karna, خاموشی - khaamoshi, راحت - raahat and چین - chiin
Whats the definition of repose?
Definition of the repose are
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- put in a horizontal position
- put or confide something in a person or thing
- to put something (eg trust) in something
- lean in a comfortable resting position
- lie when dead
- be inherent or innate in
What is the synonym of repose?
Synonym of word repose are resoled, comfort, restyling, serene, relief, resits, affluence, restring, quietness, quiet
What are the idioms related to repose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word repose.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- Lawsuits consume time and money and rest and friend
- Every day hath its night
- If there were no clouds we should not enjoy the sun
- Joys do not stay but take wing and fly away
What are the quotes with word repose?
Here are the quotes with the word repose in them
- Anger may repast with thee for an hour, but not repose for a night the continuance of anger is hatred, the continuance of hatred turns malice. — Francis Quarles
- Simplicity and repose are the qualities that measure the true value of any work of art. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- The repose of sleep refreshes only the body. It rarely sets the soul at rest. The repose of the night does not belong to us. It is not the possession of our being. Sleep opens within us an inn for phantoms. In the morning we must sweep out the shadows. — Gaston Bachelard
- There are moments when all anxiety and stated toil are becalmed in the infinite leisure and repose of nature. — Henry David Thoreau