Request meanings in Urdu
Request meanings in Urdu are منگانا, عرض کرنا, مانگ, در خواست کرنا, در خواست, طلب, سوال, مانگنا, التجا, گزارش, عرض, خواہش, التجا کرنا, منگوانا Request in Urdu. More meanings of request, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Request.
- (noun) : the verbal act of requesting
- (verb) : express the need or desire for
- (noun) : a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
- (verb) : ask (a person) to do something
- (verb) : inquire for (information)
There was a time when someone would get on a plane and request to move their seat just because the person sitting next to them was of a different ethnicity or religion or nationality. But I don't think my generation wants that. That's how it used to be.
More words related to the meanings of Request
More words from Urdu related to Request
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Request meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Request
What are the meanings of Request in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Request in Urdu are طلب - talab, خواہش - khwaahish, مانگنا - maangna, التجا کرنا - iltija karna, عرض - arz, مانگ - maang, التجا - iltija, گزارش - guzaarish, در خواست کرنا - dar khwaast karna, سوال - sawaal, در خواست - dar khwaast, منگوانا - mangwaana, منگانا - mangaana and عرض کرنا - arz karna. To understand how would you translate the word Request in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Request or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Request synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Request. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Request in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Request in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Request with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by request?
Meanings of request are طلب - talab, خواہش - khwaahish, مانگنا - maangna, التجا کرنا - iltija karna, عرض - arz, مانگ - maang, التجا - iltija, گزارش - guzaarish, در خواست کرنا - dar khwaast karna, سوال - sawaal, در خواست - dar khwaast, منگوانا - mangwaana, منگانا - mangaana and عرض کرنا - arz karna
Whats the definition of request?
Definition of the request are
- the verbal act of requesting
- express the need or desire for
- a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority
- ask (a person) to do something
- inquire for (information)
What is the synonym of request?
Synonym of word request are demand, desistance, borrow, obtest, requotes, width, want, requirement, imploration, call
What are the idioms related to request?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word request.
- Send not for a hatchet to break open an egg
- Since that cannot be done which you wish wish that which can be done
- When what you wish does not happen wish for what does happen
- Fine cloth is never out of fashion
- Giving is an honour asking is pain
What are the quotes with word request?
Here are the quotes with the word request in them
- God does say He will graciously entertain our prayers. He says that if we exercise faith, and if our request is in accordance with His will, He will hear us. — Walter Martin
- A clever, imagination, humorous request can open closed doors and closed minds. — Percy Ross
- There was a time when someone would get on a plane and request to move their seat just because the person sitting next to them was of a different ethnicity or religion or nationality. But I don't think my generation wants that. That's how it used to be. — ASAP Rocky
- A little girl who finds a puzzle frustrating might ask her busy mother (or teacher) for help. The child gets one message if her mother expresses clear pleasure at the request and quite another if mommy responds with a curt 'Don't bother me - I've got important work to do.' — Daniel Goleman