Required meanings in Urdu
Required meanings in Urdu is در کار Required in Urdu. More meanings of required, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Required.
- (adjective satellite) : required by rule
Throughout my whole life, as a performer, I've never played with a band. I've always played alone, so I was never required to stay in rhythm or anything. So it was a real different experience for me to start playing with a band. There were so many basic things for me to learn.
No matter how loud the stadium is, once you're on that field and that offense walks up to the line, it's silent. You can only hear the guys on the field. It's amazing how much concentration you can have when it's required and how powerful your mind is to give it to you.
More words from Urdu related to Required
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Required meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Required in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Required
What are the meanings of Required in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Required in Urdu is در کار - dar kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Required in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Required or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Required synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Required. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Required in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Required in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Required with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by required?
Meaning of required is در کار - dar kaar
Whats the definition of required?
Definition of the required are
- required by rule
What is the synonym of required?
Synonym of word required are wanted, necessary, needed
What are the idioms with the word required?
Here are the idioms with the word required in them.
- That which is not required is dear at a far thing
What are the idioms related to required?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word required.
- A vast extent of marsh
- An ass that carries a load is better than a lion that devours him
- At a loose end
- At a loose end
- At last
What are the quotes with word required?
Here are the quotes with the word required in them
- Throughout my whole life, as a performer, I've never played with a band. I've always played alone, so I was never required to stay in rhythm or anything. So it was a real different experience for me to start playing with a band. There were so many basic things for me to learn. — Steve Martin
- No matter how loud the stadium is, once you're on that field and that offense walks up to the line, it's silent. You can only hear the guys on the field. It's amazing how much concentration you can have when it's required and how powerful your mind is to give it to you. — Michael Strahan
- Ethics is in origin the art of recommending to others the sacrifices required for cooperation with oneself. — Bertrand Russell
- Life is the only art that we are required to practice without preparation, and without being allowed the preliminary trials, the failures and botches, that are essential for training. — Lewis Mumford