Requirement meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Requirement.
- (noun) : required activity
- (noun) : something that is required in advance
There's only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior. And, I believe - because I've done a little of this myself - pretending to be courageous is just as good as the real thing.
More words related to the meanings of Requirement
More words from Urdu related to Requirement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Requirement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عرضچاہچاہئےفوری ضرورتمحتاج ہوناخواہش کرنازورخواہش رکھناوداع کارقصورالتجالزومتقاضاکمیقاصر ہوناتقاضا کرنازور آوریغرضعلیحدہ کُنفاقہآرزو کرنادر خواست کرنااحتیاجتنگ دستیکوتاہینقصجبراحتیاج ہوناجدائمانگنامطالبہمنگانالازمہطلبگھٹناالتجا کرناضرورتاقتضااصرارنہ رکھناپکارتاکیدچاہناالوداعیقلتگزارشفرضضرورت مند ہوناعُجلتخالی یا ریتا ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Requirement
What are the meanings of Requirement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Requirement in Urdu are ضرورت - zaruurat, حاجت - haajat and مانگ - maang. To understand how would you translate the word Requirement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Requirement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Requirement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Requirement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Requirement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Requirement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Requirement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by requirement?
Meanings of requirement are ضرورت - zaruurat, حاجت - haajat and مانگ - maang
Whats the definition of requirement?
Definition of the requirement are
- required activity
- something that is required in advance
What is the synonym of requirement?
Synonym of word requirement are compulsion, necessity, need, lack, requisitory, necessitude, necessitattion, urgences, neesed, needment
What are the idioms related to requirement?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word requirement.
- Fine cloth is never out of fashion
- If you would know the value of money try to borrow it
- The beast that always goes never wants blow
- True coral needs no painter
- Public necessity is more important than private
What are the quotes with word requirement?
Here are the quotes with the word requirement in them
- There is no age, height, or weight requirement to skate. It is good exercise no matter what your age is. If you want to be competitive, most start young. But, I practice with many adult competitors. — Nancy Kerrigan
- Beauty, of course, is the most important requirement and the paramount asset of the applicant. — Florenz Ziegfeld
- There's only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior. And, I believe - because I've done a little of this myself - pretending to be courageous is just as good as the real thing. — David Letterman
- Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry is own weight, this is a frightening prospect. — Eleanor Roosevelt