Research meanings in Urdu
Research meanings in Urdu is تحقیق Research in Urdu. More meanings of research, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Research.
- (noun) : a search for knowledge
- (verb) : inquire into
- (noun) : systematic investigation to establish facts
- (verb) : attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner
I think Nina Simone has had an amazing journey. She was spicy and she had attitude and she didn't care, she wanted her money in a paper bag and don't mess with me and I've been doing some research on that so.
The 150th anniversary of Penn State will highlight what is important and good about this distinguished institution and the fine people and research that it produces.
We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward.
More words related to the meanings of Research
|تحقیقtaehqiiq||Investigation Verification Reseizure Probe Ascertainment Query Researches|
More words from Urdu related to Research
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Research meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Research in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Research in Urdu is تحقیق - taehqiiq. To understand how would you translate the word Research in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Research or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Research synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Research. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Research in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Research in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Research with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by research?
Meaning of research is تحقیق - taehqiiq
Whats the definition of research?
Definition of the research are
- a search for knowledge
- inquire into
- systematic investigation to establish facts
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner
What is the synonym of research?
Synonym of word research are investigation, verification, reseizure, probe, ascertainment, query, researches
What are the quotes with word research?
Here are the quotes with the word research in them
- I think Nina Simone has had an amazing journey. She was spicy and she had attitude and she didn't care, she wanted her money in a paper bag and don't mess with me and I've been doing some research on that so. — Nia Long
- The 150th anniversary of Penn State will highlight what is important and good about this distinguished institution and the fine people and research that it produces. — Don Sherwood
- We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward. — Arthur Erickson
- It has taken me years of struggle, hard work and research to learn to make one simple gesture, and I know enough about the art of writing to realize that it would take as many years of concentrated effort to write one simple, beautiful sentence. — Isadora Duncan