Reservoir meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Reservoir.
- (noun) : lake used to store water for community use
- (noun) : tank used for collecting and storing a liquid (as water or oil)
- (noun) : anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- (noun) : a large or extra supply of something
No matter how full a reservoir of maxims one may possess, and no matter how good one's sentiments may be, if one has not taken advantage of every concrete opportunity to act, one's character may remain entirely unaffected for the better.
More words from Urdu related to Reservoir
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reservoir meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرگھٹ کرناٹنکیعامعیاںبے جھجھکجسیمپھپپھسباسنککھلاٹینکیآشکاراصرفپُر گوشتخیرہ کنروشن کرناکھلا کھلاواضعپیدااطلاع دیناشحیمعلانیہظرفتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتشیشہ ساگڑھاپرسدھخالصفَربَہواضح کرنااجاگر کرنابیانسرورہویدادو ٹوکسنڈابھڑکیلاحوضاجاگرصاف شفافناندموٹابلا ملاوٹچربیفاش کرناصاف صاف دکھاناظاہرسرمحکماعلان کرنا eêlaan ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Reservoir
What are the meanings of Reservoir in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reservoir in Urdu are حوض - hauz, صریح - sariih and ٹنکی - tanki. To understand how would you translate the word Reservoir in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reservoir or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reservoir synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reservoir. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reservoir in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reservoir in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reservoir with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reservoir?
Meanings of reservoir are حوض - hauz, صریح - sariih and ٹنکی - tanki
Whats the definition of reservoir?
Definition of the reservoir are
- lake used to store water for community use
- tank used for collecting and storing a liquid (as water or oil)
- anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- a large or extra supply of something
What is the synonym of reservoir?
Synonym of word reservoir are cisterns, pond, piscina, mere, revictual, basin, unmistakeable, vat, manifest, tank
What are the idioms related to reservoir?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reservoir.
- One wrong step may give you a fall
What are the quotes with word reservoir?
Here are the quotes with the word reservoir in them
- He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly. — B. C. Forbes
- No matter how full a reservoir of maxims one may possess, and no matter how good one's sentiments may be, if one has not taken advantage of every concrete opportunity to act, one's character may remain entirely unaffected for the better. — William James
- Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. — Hillary Clinton