Reside meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Reside.
- (verb) : live (in a certain place)
- (verb) : make one's home in a particular place or community
- (verb) : be inherent or innate in
It is vital that the United States maintains open lines of communication with our allies. We must assure them of our commitment to eradicating global terrorism wherever it may reside or wherever it's given haven.
The Polar Express is about faith, and the power of imagination to sustain faith. It's also about the desire to reside in a world where magic can happen, the kind of world we all believed in as children, but one that disappears as we grow older.
More words from Urdu related to Reside
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reside meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محدود رہناطے کرناآباد کرناٹھیروکرایہ دار ہونامکان یا گھر میں رکھناگَوارا کَرناگترہائش پذیر ہوناگاڑناقیام رکھناڈٹ جاناقبضہدبا بیٹھنامکانبچ جاناحفاظتقیام کَرناوعدہ پورا کرناجان رکھنامانناپناہ لینابس کروقابض ہوناکدہپابَندی کَرنابرقرار رکھنامستقل سکونت پذیر ہونااٹکناگھسناگرفت کرناتحت میں رکھناگھرگزارہحالتقیامملازم رکھنامقرر کرناجیتا ہواپکڑناگھر بناناسادھنازیر تسلط کرناآشیاںایفا کَرنامالک ہونابرقرار رہناتھمنابساناقابو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Reside
What are the meanings of Reside in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reside in Urdu are رہنا - rahina and سکونت کرنا - sukuunat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Reside in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reside or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reside synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reside. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reside in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reside in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reside with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reside?
Meanings of reside are رہنا - rahina and سکونت کرنا - sukuunat karna
Whats the definition of reside?
Definition of the reside are
- live (in a certain place)
- make one's home in a particular place or community
- be inherent or innate in
What is the synonym of reside?
Synonym of word reside are indwelt, accompt, live in, stay, remain, live, inhabit, abide, won, nestle
What are the idioms related to reside?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reside.
- Keep form
- A wise head makes a closed mouth
- Better be idle than ill employed
- Better go to bed supperless than rise in dept
- Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery
What are the quotes with word reside?
Here are the quotes with the word reside in them
- We're a nation of laws, but the good thing about America, is that laws reside in the people and people can change the laws. — Rick Warren
- It is vital that the United States maintains open lines of communication with our allies. We must assure them of our commitment to eradicating global terrorism wherever it may reside or wherever it's given haven. — George Allen
- The Polar Express is about faith, and the power of imagination to sustain faith. It's also about the desire to reside in a world where magic can happen, the kind of world we all believed in as children, but one that disappears as we grow older. — Chris Van Allsburg
- The proper means of increasing the love we bear our native country is to reside some time in a foreign one. — William Shenstone