Resign meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Resign.
- (verb) : give up or retire from a position
- (verb) : accept as inevitable
- (verb) : leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
Though there might not be any easy answers to the problem of poverty, its most compelling scribes do not resign themselves to representation solely for the sake of those age-old verities of truth and beauty.
More words related to the meanings of Resign
More words from Urdu related to Resign
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Resign meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باز آنانیچا کرناطلاقبیڑابے گناہ ٹھہرانابھاپ کاپھینکنانظر چراناہونے دینااذنفائدہبھیجناملحوظ خاطر نہ رکھناآڑحقچھٹیداغنامتروک کرنابَخش دیناآزاد کرناخندقکھولناہٹ جاناعفو کرناآمدامانَت میں دینارہائی دیناکہیں سے دور جاناتابع کرناخالی کرنافارغلا ابالی پنآزادیلاابالی پنخُلعشغل میں لگاناحصولچھوڑ دينامتروکہ عورتکرناکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دیناچل دیناتابع ہونادے دینانجات دینااٹکاؤبنجررہائنکلناچھوڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Resign
What are the meanings of Resign in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Resign in Urdu are چھوڑنا - chhorna, سپرد کرنا - supurd karna and استعفا دینا - istefa deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Resign in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Resign or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Resign synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Resign. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Resign in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Resign in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Resign with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by resign?
Meanings of resign are چھوڑنا - chhorna, سپرد کرنا - supurd karna and استعفا دینا - istefa deyna
Whats the definition of resign?
Definition of the resign are
- give up or retire from a position
- accept as inevitable
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
What is the synonym of resign?
Synonym of word resign are relinquish, deliver, vent, release, delegate, omit, quit, task, liberate, pardon
What are the idioms related to resign?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word resign.
- Let go
- Walk off
- Let go
- Let not poverty part good company
- Put to ransom
What are the quotes with word resign?
Here are the quotes with the word resign in them
- Though there might not be any easy answers to the problem of poverty, its most compelling scribes do not resign themselves to representation solely for the sake of those age-old verities of truth and beauty. — Leslie Jamison
- Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not. — Henri Frederic Amiel
- I had to resign myself, many years ago, that I'm not too articulate when it comes to explaining how I feel about things. But my music does it for me, it really does. — David Bowie
- I did not resign from politics because of Bofors. I resigned because I do not know how to play petty politics. I did not know back then and I don't know now either. — Amitabh Bachchan