Resolve meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Resolve.
- (verb) : reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- (verb) : cause to go into a solution
- (verb) : bring to an end; settle conclusively
- (verb) : understand the meaning of
- (noun) : the trait of being resolute
- (verb) : reach a decision
- (verb) : find the solution
- (verb) : make clearly visible
- (noun) : a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
I drank for about 25 years getting over the loss of my father and I took the anger out on myself. I did a good job at beating myself up at sometimes. I don't drink anymore but my alcoholic head occasionally says different. 'Nil By Mouth' was a love letter to my father because I needed to resolve some issues in order to be able to forgive him.
More words related to the meanings of Resolve
More words from Urdu related to Resolve
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Resolve meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھاٴوشقفیصلہنجات دلاناسائیںپیمانحصہ کرنابھڑکانااُڑاناشنیدہپاؤں اکھاڑناحکمتقصد کرناجوکھوںبینناآمادگیمُنتشِر تصلب اِنساجارتھشگافدخل انداز ہونابہاناعلم قانونکہناپنکھا چلاناتئے جاناگرا دینااجابتخبرجواب دینامارنامیلبگاڑنامیاںقرینہکج کرناخللٹرخاناعزم کرنابکیھرنا پبیڑنااصحابمائلجہدجگہ دینااونڈامنشاجھٹلاناکارنقبولخلاف ورزی کرناورق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Resolve
What are the meanings of Resolve in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Resolve in Urdu are منتشر کرنا - muntashir karna, توڑنا - torna, نیت - niyat, حل کرنا - hal karna, عزم - azm, قول - qaul and عزم کرنا - azm karna. To understand how would you translate the word Resolve in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Resolve or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Resolve synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Resolve. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Resolve in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Resolve in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Resolve with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by resolve?
Meanings of resolve are منتشر کرنا - muntashir karna, توڑنا - torna, نیت - niyat, حل کرنا - hal karna, عزم - azm, قول - qaul and عزم کرنا - azm karna
Whats the definition of resolve?
Definition of the resolve are
- reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- cause to go into a solution
- bring to an end; settle conclusively
- understand the meaning of
- the trait of being resolute
- reach a decision
- find the solution
- make clearly visible
- a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
What is the synonym of resolve?
Synonym of word resolve are winnow, disband, purpose, working out, smashing, agnition, saying, disperse, distort, motive
What are the idioms related to resolve?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word resolve.
- Hitch your wagon to a star
- A bargain is after all a bargain
- Beat or break the record
- Break one word
- Break ones word
What are the quotes with word resolve?
Here are the quotes with the word resolve in them
- I drank for about 25 years getting over the loss of my father and I took the anger out on myself. I did a good job at beating myself up at sometimes. I don't drink anymore but my alcoholic head occasionally says different. 'Nil By Mouth' was a love letter to my father because I needed to resolve some issues in order to be able to forgive him. — Gary Oldman
- The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk. — Dalai Lama
- True courage is not the brutal force of vulgar heroes, but the firm resolve of virtue and reason. — Alfred North Whitehead
- We are telling the American people to have patience, courage, resolve and determination. — Muammar al Gaddafi