Resonance meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Resonance.
- (noun) : having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- (noun) : the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- (noun) : a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
- (noun) : an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- (noun) : a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
More words from Urdu related to Resonance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Resonance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غل غپاڑاچھنچھناناگونجرعدکھڑکنارولا مچانا یا کرناجھن جھناہٹچیخجھن جھن کرنارد عملٹھنکبلند شورجھنکدندچھن چھنگرجکھنکغُلجھنجھنکناشور سے کان پھوڑناچھناکاکڑکاغللگا تار شورگمکبادل کی گرججھم جھم کرناکان میں چیخناچھوٹی سی نظم یا سررولاجھنکارناباز گشتجھنکارکان کھاناجھَنکارجھنجھناہٹکھن کھن کرناانعکاسکھنکاناشوروغوغاٹھن ٹھناناگہارجھن جھنکڑکناشورغُل کرنازنجیر کی آوازجھن جھناناغل غپاڑے سے گھبرانا ...
What are the meanings of Resonance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Resonance in Urdu are جھنکار - jhankaar and گمک - gumak. To understand how would you translate the word Resonance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Resonance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Resonance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Resonance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Resonance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Resonance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Resonance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by resonance?
Meanings of resonance are جھنکار - jhankaar and گمک - gumak
Whats the definition of resonance?
Definition of the resonance are
- having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
- an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
What is the synonym of resonance?
Synonym of word resonance are clank, clang, jingle, din, thunder, roaring, reverberation, resounding, ping, clink
What are the quotes with word resonance?
Here are the quotes with the word resonance in them
- I studied architecture in New York. So, really I was very moved, like everyone else, to try to contribute something that has that resonance and profundity of it means to all of us. — Daniel Libeskind
- It's tempting to say the Ph.D. didn't have an effect, but it's not so. I think whatever resonance I may be able to achieve is in part simply from the amount of reading and learning that I acquired along the way. — Robert B. Parker