Resort meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Resort.
- (verb) : have recourse to
- (noun) : a frequently visited place
- (noun) : a hotel located in a resort area
- (noun) : act of turning to for assistance
- (noun) : something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- (verb) : move, travel, or proceed toward some place
More words related to the meanings of Resort
More words from Urdu related to Resort
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Resort meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بازاری لوگلگناچھوڑناانبوہریلاجماعتجیسے موسمدخولپناہمَجمع کا شورتلاطمگھرہجُومرُخصَت ھوناگلّہپردہبھوتوں کا گھرمہمان دارہنگامہمرمت کرنانقل مکانی کرنااژدہامدھرناچکاناگھمسانرشمحفلکِسی خطرےجماؤبسیراپرخاشذخیرہنشیمنجمِ غفیررخصت ہوناڈاراوٹ لینااکھیڑاسیناہرجرفوکرناعوامجم گھٹنافذ کرناترک کرناجم گھٹامارا مارداعیہجوم کرناشروعات ...
What are the meanings of Resort in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Resort in Urdu are بسیرا - baseyra, ہجوم - hujuum, چلا جانا - chala jaana and نافذ ہونا - naafiz hona. To understand how would you translate the word Resort in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Resort or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Resort synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Resort. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Resort in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Resort in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Resort with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by resort?
Meanings of resort are بسیرا - baseyra, ہجوم - hujuum, چلا جانا - chala jaana and نافذ ہونا - naafiz hona
Whats the definition of resort?
Definition of the resort are
- have recourse to
- a frequently visited place
- a hotel located in a resort area
- act of turning to for assistance
- something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- move, travel, or proceed toward some place
What is the synonym of resort?
Synonym of word resort are night's lodging, caboodle, crowds, nest, rush, clavering, mob, congealment, housing, repair
What are the idioms related to resort?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word resort.
- Many a the many
- Rabble rout
What are the quotes with word resort?
Here are the quotes with the word resort in them
- Hawaii was beautiful of course, we played at Turtle Bay an amazing resort right on the ocean. — Natalie Gulbis
- Jordan has a strange, haunting beauty and a sense of timelessness. Dotted with the ruins of empires once great, it is the last resort of yesterday in the world of tomorrow. I love every inch of it. — King Hussein I
- When our opponents on the Left have no serious ideas of their own, they resort to emotional appeals that play up Americans' fears about the future. — Paul Ryan
- Judgments, value judgments concerning life, for or against, can in the last resort never be true: they possess value only as symptoms, they come into consideration only as symptoms - in themselves such judgments are stupidities. — Friedrich Nietzsche