Respectable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Respectable.
- (adjective satellite) : deserving of esteem and respect
- (adjective satellite) : large in amount or extent or degree
- (adjective) : characterized by socially or conventionally acceptable morals
More words related to the meanings of Respectable
More words from Urdu related to Respectable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Respectable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Respectable in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Respectable
What are the meanings of Respectable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Respectable in Urdu are عمدہ - umdah, با عزت - baa izzat and واجب التعظیم - waajib ul taziim. To understand how would you translate the word Respectable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Respectable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Respectable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Respectable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Respectable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Respectable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Respectable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by respectable?
Meanings of respectable are عمدہ - umdah, با عزت - baa izzat and واجب التعظیم - waajib ul taziim
Whats the definition of respectable?
Definition of the respectable are
- deserving of esteem and respect
- large in amount or extent or degree
- characterized by socially or conventionally acceptable morals
What is the synonym of respectable?
Synonym of word respectable are sterling, well beloved, first rate, menseful, crack, sound, honourable, clerkly, noble, honorific
What are the idioms with the word respectable?
Here are the idioms with the word respectable in them.
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
What are the idioms related to respectable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word respectable.
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
- The pick of the basket
- He that respects not is not respected
- Neither to seek nor to despise honour
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
What are the quotes with word respectable?
Here are the quotes with the word respectable in them
- Customs and convictions change respectable people are the last to know, or to admit, the change, and the ones most offended by fresh reflections of the facts in the mirror of art. — John Updike
- Greatness, in the last analysis, is largely bravery - courage in escaping from old ideas and old standards and respectable ways of doing things. — James Robinson
- I mean in the South African case, many of those who were part of death squads would have been respectable members of their white community, people who went to church on Sunday, every Sunday. — Desmond Tutu
- I had the most reversed education possible. Every parent wants their son to be a businessman, respectable - me, it was the opposite. When I had an artist career my mum was like, 'Oh finally, I'm proud of you!' — David Guetta