Responsibility meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Responsibility.
- (noun) : the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force
- (noun) : the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- (noun) : a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one's conduct
I believe that the fight against crime starts in the home. Parents must take responsibility for their children and show them love and guidance from an early age so they learn to respect the rights of others.
More words related to the meanings of Responsibility
More words from Urdu related to Responsibility
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Responsibility meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Responsibility
What are the meanings of Responsibility in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Responsibility in Urdu are فرض - farz, جواب دہی - jawaab dehi and ذمے داری - zimmey daari. To understand how would you translate the word Responsibility in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Responsibility or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Responsibility synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Responsibility. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Responsibility in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Responsibility in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Responsibility with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by responsibility?
Meanings of responsibility are فرض - farz, جواب دہی - jawaab dehi and ذمے داری - zimmey daari
Whats the definition of responsibility?
Definition of the responsibility are
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one's conduct
What is the synonym of responsibility?
Synonym of word responsibility are statute, moral obligation, indispensable, incumbency, incumbent, on hand, retorting, duty, answerableness, divine ordinance
What are the idioms related to responsibility?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word responsibility.
- A man is god to his brother man if he but knew his duty
- A man who is merciful to a followman a calamity remembers
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Do not deviate from the path of duty
- Give place to your betters
What are the quotes with word responsibility?
Here are the quotes with the word responsibility in them
- When I was seventeen, I worked as a counsellor at a co-ed sleep-away camp for eight weeks. I loved it but it could be harrowing - it was far too much responsibility for someone my age. — Harlan Coben
- I believe that the fight against crime starts in the home. Parents must take responsibility for their children and show them love and guidance from an early age so they learn to respect the rights of others. — Blanche Lincoln
- I've had to be a man since I was 12 or 13. I had a job. And I was playing the piano for people twice my age. Handling responsibility is what makes a man a man. — Jamie Foxx
- In a civilized society, all crimes are likely to be sins, but most sins are not and ought not to be treated as crimes. Man's ultimate responsibility is to God alone. — Geoffrey Fisher