Responsive meanings in Urdu
Responsive meanings in Urdu is ذمہ دار Responsive in Urdu. More meanings of responsive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Responsive.
- (adjective satellite) : reacting to a stimulus
- (adjective) : containing or using responses; alternating
- (adjective) : readily reacting or replying to people or events or stimuli; showing emotion
More words from Urdu related to Responsive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Responsive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Responsive
What are the meanings of Responsive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Responsive in Urdu is ذمہ دار - zimmah daar. To understand how would you translate the word Responsive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Responsive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Responsive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Responsive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Responsive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Responsive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Responsive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by responsive?
Meaning of responsive is ذمہ دار - zimmah daar
Whats the definition of responsive?
Definition of the responsive are
- reacting to a stimulus
- containing or using responses; alternating
- readily reacting or replying to people or events or stimuli; showing emotion
What is the synonym of responsive?
Synonym of word responsive are guarantor, responsal, warranter, chargeful, accountable, mandatory, responsorial, answerable, chargeous, guarantee
What are the idioms related to responsive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word responsive.
- In trust
- To shoulder the responsibility
What are the quotes with word responsive?
Here are the quotes with the word responsive in them
- I think I don't regret a single 'excess' of my responsive youth - I only regret, in my chilled age, certain occasions and possibilities I didn't embrace. — Henry James
- What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything! — H. P. Lovecraft
- More particularly, having a largely German-oriented education has made me very responsive to 19th-century German literature. — John le Carre
- Anyone who teaches knows that you don't really experience a text until you've taught it, in loving detail, with an intelligent and responsive class. — Joyce Carol Oates