Restore meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Restore.
- (verb) : restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- (verb) : give or bring back
- (verb) : return to its original or usable and functioning condition
- (verb) : bring back into original existence, use, function, or position
- (verb) : return to life; get or give new life or energy
It is impossible, as impossible as to raise the dead, to restore anything that has ever been great or beautiful in architecture. That which I have insisted upon as the life of the whole, that spirit which is given only by the hand and eye of the workman, can never be recalled.
More words related to the meanings of Restore
More words from Urdu related to Restore
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Restore meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترتیب سے رکھناصحیح ٹھیراناپکامضبوط کرناسجانااستوارنااغلاط کی تصحیح کرنالوٹاناقرار دینابحال کرنامناسبتبدیلی لاناتربیت کرناہموار کرناآراستہ کناسابقہ صورتحال پر لاناآرام کرنامسئلہ حل کرناٹھیک کرناجائزسچامعین کرنابانٹناسدھارترميم کرنالگاناباقاعدہثابتاوندھا کرناانضباطبہتر ہوناپاؤں اکھاڑناچلا جانااٹکناساز و سامان سے ٹھیک کرناانتظام کرناتبدیل کرناسزا دینابات پکی کرنامائل کرنافریاد سننامقرر کرناسنوارناقانونیدرست کرنامنظور کرناضبطمرمت کرناغلط خیالات سے چُھڑانارفوکرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Restore
What are the meanings of Restore in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Restore in Urdu are ٹھیک کرنا - thiik karna, درست کرنا - durust karna, پھیر دینا - pheyr deyna and بحال کرنا - ba haal karna. To understand how would you translate the word Restore in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Restore or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Restore synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Restore. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Restore in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Restore in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Restore with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by restore?
Meanings of restore are ٹھیک کرنا - thiik karna, درست کرنا - durust karna, پھیر دینا - pheyr deyna and بحال کرنا - ba haal karna
Whats the definition of restore?
Definition of the restore are
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- give or bring back
- return to its original or usable and functioning condition
- bring back into original existence, use, function, or position
- return to life; get or give new life or energy
What is the synonym of restore?
Synonym of word restore are debugs, fix up, debugging, repair, refund, debugged, rectify, obvert, mend, restitute
What are the idioms related to restore?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word restore.
- To pour oil on the waters
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning correct your wife from the first day
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning; correct your wife from the first day
- Wade into
What are the quotes with word restore?
Here are the quotes with the word restore in them
- I restore myself when I'm alone. — Marilyn Monroe
- It is impossible, as impossible as to raise the dead, to restore anything that has ever been great or beautiful in architecture. That which I have insisted upon as the life of the whole, that spirit which is given only by the hand and eye of the workman, can never be recalled. — John Ruskin
- We are all hungry and thirsty for concrete images. Abstract art will have been good for one thing: to restore its exact virginity to figurative art. — Salvador Dali
- I didn't get my first car until I was 22. It was a BMW 1602 and now I've got it back I'm waiting to restore it. — Jay Kay