Restraint meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Restraint.
- (noun) : the state of being physically constrained
- (noun) : a device that retards something's motion
- (noun) : lack of ornamentation
- (noun) : discipline in personal and social activities
- (noun) : the act of controlling by restraining someone or something
- (noun) : a rule or condition that limits freedom
When you think back to your first kiss, your hair is perfect and she was wearing a cool outfit. We remember it with restraint and we remember it with style. We remember it as idealistically as you can think.
More words related to the meanings of Restraint
More words from Urdu related to Restraint
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Restraint meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روکنابیڑیاں یا سانکل ڈالناحرامپرہیز گاریتَحَمّلبندھنتادیبنرکپاسگریزرہاؤمعیار اہلیتتابسادھناچار خانہجولاننظامقیدہسٹیریاپابندی لگانانظم و نسقاٹکاؤحبس کرناتشددروک تھمبَچے رہناٹوکنابيڑیممنوعاڑواڑمتانتبندشتعلیم کرناطاق نسیانحوالاتبے ننگ و ناماعتدالاستمرارٹالنابرداشتٹھرا لیناقُرقیبندھا ہواچشم پوشیقینچیبندیتسلطنفرتسد راہبلی کی میاؤں ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Restraint
|Temperance and labour are the two true physicians||پرہیز اور مشقت دو سچے طبیب ہیں|
|Temperance is the best physic||پرہیز بہترین دوا ہے|
|To be go on the water wagon||نشہ و غیرہ سے پرہیز|
|Total abstainer||شراب وغیرہ سے مکمل پرہیز|
What are the meanings of Restraint in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Restraint in Urdu are ضبط - zabt, قید - qaed, روک تھام - rok thaam, پرہیز - parheyz and امتناع - imtenaa. To understand how would you translate the word Restraint in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Restraint or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Restraint synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Restraint. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Restraint in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Restraint in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Restraint with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by restraint?
Meanings of restraint are ضبط - zabt, قید - qaed, روک تھام - rok thaam, پرہیز - parheyz and امتناع - imtenaa
Whats the definition of restraint?
Definition of the restraint are
- the state of being physically constrained
- a device that retards something's motion
- lack of ornamentation
- discipline in personal and social activities
- the act of controlling by restraining someone or something
- a rule or condition that limits freedom
What is the synonym of restraint?
Synonym of word restraint are seised, fettered, prevention, incarcerated, preventability, refrainment, procinct, fetter, check, quoited
What are the idioms related to restraint?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word restraint.
- From the east comes light from the west law
- Lose one head
- Lose ones head
- Break loose
- He that steals gold is put in prison he that steals land is made a king
What are the quotes with word restraint?
Here are the quotes with the word restraint in them
- Childhood obesity is best tackled at home through improved parental involvement, increased physical exercise, better diet and restraint from eating. — Bob Filner
- When you think back to your first kiss, your hair is perfect and she was wearing a cool outfit. We remember it with restraint and we remember it with style. We remember it as idealistically as you can think. — Stephen Chbosky
- Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude. — Alexis de Tocqueville
- Things aren't right. If a burglar breaks into your home and you shoot him, he can sue you. For what, restraint of trade? — Bill Maher