Restricted meanings in Urdu
Restricted meanings in Urdu is محدود Restricted in Urdu. More meanings of restricted, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Restricted.
- (adjective satellite) : the lowest level of official classification for documents
- (adjective) : subject to restriction or subjected to restriction
- (adjective satellite) : restricted in meaning; (as e.g. man' in a tall man')
Imagine it's 1981. You're an artist, in love with art, smitten with art history. You're also a woman, with almost no mentors to look to art history just isn't that into you. Any woman approaching art history in the early eighties was attempting to enter an almost foreign country, a restricted and exclusionary domain that spoke a private language.
I was always a closet lover of acting. My mom was very practical. She never, ever restricted our dreams, always told us we could do or be anything. Then I said, 'Maybe I want to be an actor'. And she said, 'Maybe not that'.
More words from Urdu related to Restricted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Restricted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تَنگقطعیبحالتِ زچگیچستتنگ حصہپابندپتلامُشکل ھی سےپکامحبوسمتعصبحد معین کرنے کے لائقکوتاہگہراکم مقدارپکیحَدُودیبخیلتمام ہونے کے قابلمحصورعرض کم کرناتحدید کرناموزوںغَير مَطلَقچھوٹاسکیت کرنایقینیصاحبِ فراشگھٹاناکم وسیعتنگقلیلمحدُودخاصمحدوداوچھاتنگ نائےمشروطتنگ کرناتنگ نظرحتمیمَحدُودکنجوسانتہا پزیرسکڑاخسیسغائرمناسبمَتناہیوادی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Restricted
What are the meanings of Restricted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Restricted in Urdu is محدود - maehduud. To understand how would you translate the word Restricted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Restricted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Restricted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Restricted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Restricted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Restricted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Restricted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by restricted?
Meaning of restricted is محدود - maehduud
Whats the definition of restricted?
Definition of the restricted are
- the lowest level of official classification for documents
- subject to restriction or subjected to restriction
- restricted in meaning; (as e.g. man' in a tall man')
What is the synonym of restricted?
Synonym of word restricted are terminable, measured, constricting, limitaneous, definite, capped, liming, bounded, narrow, limitedly
What are the idioms related to restricted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word restricted.
- Unlimited company
- Fast with gout
What are the quotes with word restricted?
Here are the quotes with the word restricted in them
- We shouldn't feel restricted by our sexuality, and our sexuality doesn't have to be a cultural choice. That's an amazing variety of music within those five main performers. — Neil Tennant
- Imagine it's 1981. You're an artist, in love with art, smitten with art history. You're also a woman, with almost no mentors to look to art history just isn't that into you. Any woman approaching art history in the early eighties was attempting to enter an almost foreign country, a restricted and exclusionary domain that spoke a private language. — Jerry Saltz
- I was always a closet lover of acting. My mom was very practical. She never, ever restricted our dreams, always told us we could do or be anything. Then I said, 'Maybe I want to be an actor'. And she said, 'Maybe not that'. — Octavia Spencer
- Next year, I hope there will be even more parties, lots of holidays and just having a good time, really. Plus wing-walking, air shows and learning to fly, as they are all things I want to do. I won't be restricted by age. — Carol Vorderman