Retire meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Retire.
- (verb) : pull back or move away or backward
- (verb) : withdraw from active participation
- (verb) : break from a meeting or gathering
- (verb) : lose interest
- (verb) : prepare for sleep
- (verb) : cause to get out
- (verb) : cause to be out on a fielding play
- (verb) : dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- (verb) : make (someone) retire
- (verb) : go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position
- (verb) : withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
More words related to the meanings of Retire
More words from Urdu related to Retire
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Retire meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کل بےکل کر دیناپچھاڑنانہیں کرنالوٹتمیز کرناپرےکسی دوسری چيز سے بدلناگرہ کھولنافسخ نکاحناتا توڑنادور کرنااڑیل ٹٹودھکانکال دیناچل دینااخذ کرناواپسسکڑناپلٹاناامتیاز کرناعليحدَہ ہونابدلناگھومناتیاگغیر وابستہ بنانادوسری طرح کا ہونابے محل کرنارُخ بدلنے کا عمل یا واقعہالگ الگ کرناجدا کرناپسپا ہوناکاٹناپلٹاپشت دکھاناجوڑ اکھاڑناحکمجھٹالنانقصانپریشان کرنااِنتخاب کَرناتحویل کرناجھر جھرانااختتامِ شادیناطہ توڑناپھینکناتکونا بادبانپلٹ آناچُھڑانااجازتباریک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Retire
What are the meanings of Retire in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Retire in Urdu are الگ کرنا - alag karna, پیچھے ہٹنا - piichhey hatna, پلٹنا - palatna, الگ ہونا - alag hona and واپس لینا - waapas leyna. To understand how would you translate the word Retire in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Retire or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Retire synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Retire. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Retire in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Retire in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Retire with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by retire?
Meanings of retire are الگ کرنا - alag karna, پیچھے ہٹنا - piichhey hatna, پلٹنا - palatna, الگ ہونا - alag hona and واپس لینا - waapas leyna
Whats the definition of retire?
Definition of the retire are
- pull back or move away or backward
- withdraw from active participation
- break from a meeting or gathering
- lose interest
- prepare for sleep
- cause to get out
- cause to be out on a fielding play
- dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- make (someone) retire
- go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position
- withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
What is the synonym of retire?
Synonym of word retire are severing, wince, discard, retruse, rebound, pull back, insulate, unpluming, retroceded, septation
What are the idioms related to retire?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word retire.
- One must draw back in order to leap better
- Turn about
- Turn the tables
- Turn aside
- Pincer movement
What are the quotes with word retire?
Here are the quotes with the word retire in them
- Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can't retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time. — Bernard Baruch
- I always thought that I might retire from any form of sexuality by the age of 40 and just become a dignified older person. — Jarvis Cocker
- Don't simply retire from something have something to retire to. — Harry Emerson Fosdick
- You should be able to afford health care for your family. You should be able to retire with dignity and respect. And you should be able to give your children the kind of education that allows them to dream even bigger, go even farther and accomplish even more than you could ever imagine. — Cory Booker