Retired meanings in Urdu
Retired meanings in Urdu is ریٹائرڈ Retired in Urdu. More meanings of retired, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Retired.
- (adjective satellite) : no longer active in your work or profession
We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation.
More words from Urdu related to Retired
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Retired meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Retired in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Retired in Urdu is ریٹائرڈ - Retaayerd. To understand how would you translate the word Retired in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Retired or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Retired synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Retired. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Retired in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Retired in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Retired with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by retired?
Meaning of retired is ریٹائرڈ - Retaayerd
Whats the definition of retired?
Definition of the retired are
- no longer active in your work or profession
What is the synonym of retired?
Synonym of word retired are retiredly, retied, retirees, retiled, retirade
What are the quotes with word retired?
Here are the quotes with the word retired in them
- We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation. — Paul Ryan
- Study until twenty-five, investigation until forty, profession until sixty, at which age I would have him retired on a double allowance. — Thomas Moore
- I worked hard in gymnastics since the time I was six years old until I retired at 23 years of age. — Nadia Comaneci
- Right up until the time I retired at age 37, I felt like there were still things that I could do better. — Julius Erving