Revolutionary meanings in Urdu
Revolutionary meanings in Urdu is انقلابی Revolutionary in Urdu. More meanings of revolutionary, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Revolutionary.
- (adjective satellite) : markedly new or introducing radical change
- (noun) : a radical supporter of political or social revolution
- (adjective) : advocating or engaged in revolution
- (adjective) : relating to or having the nature of a revolution
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic or causing an axial or orbital turn
More words from Urdu related to Revolutionary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Revolutionary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Revolutionary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Revolutionary in Urdu is انقلابی - inqilaabi. To understand how would you translate the word Revolutionary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Revolutionary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Revolutionary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Revolutionary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Revolutionary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Revolutionary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Revolutionary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by revolutionary?
Meaning of revolutionary is انقلابی - inqilaabi
Whats the definition of revolutionary?
Definition of the revolutionary are
- markedly new or introducing radical change
- a radical supporter of political or social revolution
- advocating or engaged in revolution
- relating to or having the nature of a revolution
- of or relating to or characteristic or causing an axial or orbital turn
What is the synonym of revolutionary?
Synonym of word revolutionary are revolute, counter revolutionist, revolutioner, revolutionist, revolutioniezed
What are the quotes with word revolutionary?
Here are the quotes with the word revolutionary in them
- In art, all who have done something other than their predecessors have merited the epithet of revolutionary and it is they alone who are masters. — Paul Gauguin
- I went to India and met some people who had been involved in this guerrilla business, middle-class people who were rather vain and foolish. There was no revolutionary grandeur to it. Nothing. — V.S.Naipaul
- The ultimate end of all revolutionary social change is to establish the sanctity of human life, the dignity of man, the right of every human being to liberty and well-being. — Emma Goldman
- I think being a wealthy member of the establishment is the antithesis of cool. Being a countercultural revolutionary is cool. So to the extent that you've made a billion dollars, you've probably become uncool. — Sean Parker