Reward meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Reward.
- (verb) : bestow honor or rewards upon
- (noun) : a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- (noun) : benefit resulting from some event or action
- (noun) : an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- (noun) : the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- (noun) : payment made in return for a service rendered
- (verb) : strengthen and support with rewards
- (verb) : act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
More words related to the meanings of Reward
More words from Urdu related to Reward
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reward meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تابع کرنامُعاف کرنے پَر آمادگیکندتلافیفوقیتمقصد وریصحراآرپنفضیلتگھونٹانعام دینارحمدلیبڑھناکھسناجنگ جاری رکھناجذب کرناکمائدست یابپرجاخرددانائاثرمنظوری کرنابرکترد کرناآرائش کرناثوابواپس کرناتفریحخرمرشوتبناسپتیاصلاحبے نوکمروتاعلامیہ êlaamiyahپیشکشمزدوریپینے کی چیزحصولکار آمدرنجفراستاجرتمُنافَعرحمتنتیجہ نکلناآراستہ کرناسونپنامعافی ...
Idioms with the word Reward in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Reward
What are the meanings of Reward in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reward in Urdu are پھل - phal, بخشش - bakhshish, سزا - saza, انعام - enaam, فضل - fazl, نوش - nosh, پاداش - paa daash, صلہ - silah, انعام دینا - enaam deyna, پھل دینا - phal deyna and ثواب - sawaab. To understand how would you translate the word Reward in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reward or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reward synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reward. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reward in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reward in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reward with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reward?
Meanings of reward are پھل - phal, بخشش - bakhshish, سزا - saza, انعام - enaam, فضل - fazl, نوش - nosh, پاداش - paa daash, صلہ - silah, انعام دینا - enaam deyna, پھل دینا - phal deyna and ثواب - sawaab
Whats the definition of reward?
Definition of the reward are
- bestow honor or rewards upon
- a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- benefit resulting from some event or action
- an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
- payment made in return for a service rendered
- strengthen and support with rewards
- act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
What is the synonym of reward?
Synonym of word reward are fruition, donation, penary, frumenties, vail, bountree, drink, fructification, boon, penality
What are the idioms with the word reward?
Here are the idioms with the word reward in them.
- Desert and reward seldom keep company
- Do your best and god will reward you
- He gets reward who works hard
- Honour is the reward of virtue
- Never is there either work without reward or reward without work
What are the idioms related to reward?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reward.
- Poetic justice
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- Saddle up
- God comes when we think he is farthest
- There are three ways the universities the sea the court
What are the quotes with word reward?
Here are the quotes with the word reward in them
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- I learned from a very young age that if I pursued the things that truly excited me, that they would reward in more important ways, like happiness. — Brandon Boyd
- America doesn't reward people of my age, either in day-to-day life or for their performances. — Meryl Streep
- You know, the reward for 'Captain America' is amazing. It's always fun to see a giant spectacle film and see the fun stuff - the special effects. — Chris Evans