Rhubarb meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Rhubarb.
- (noun) : plants having long green or reddish acidic leafstalks growing in basal clumps; stems (and only the stems) are edible when cooked; leaves are poisonous
- (noun) : long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened
More words from Urdu related to Rhubarb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rhubarb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Rhubarb in it
What are the meanings of Rhubarb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rhubarb in Urdu is ریوند چینی - revand cheeni. To understand how would you translate the word Rhubarb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rhubarb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rhubarb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rhubarb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rhubarb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rhubarb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rhubarb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rhubarb?
Meaning of rhubarb is ریوند چینی - revand cheeni
Whats the definition of rhubarb?
Definition of the rhubarb are
- plants having long green or reddish acidic leafstalks growing in basal clumps; stems (and only the stems) are edible when cooked; leaves are poisonous
- long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened
What is the synonym of rhubarb?
Synonym of word rhubarb are chinese rhubarb
What are the idioms with the word rhubarb?
Here are the idioms with the word rhubarb in them.
- Pass me the rhubarb and i will pass you the senna
What are the quotes with word rhubarb?
Here is the quote with the word rhubarb in them
- Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know. — Groucho Marx