Richness meanings in Urdu
Richness meanings in Urdu are امیری, ثروت, خوشحالی, دولتمندی, امارت, زرخیزی, آسودگی, فراوانی, دولت مندی, کثرت Richness in Urdu. More meanings of richness, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Richness.
- (noun) : abundant wealth
- (noun) : splendid or imposing in size or appearance
- (noun) : the property of being extremely abundant
- (noun) : the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth
- (noun) : the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing
- (noun) : a strong deep vividness of hue
- (noun) : the quality of having high intrinsic value
Blanche talks about aging, and why should she be considered poor, because physical beauty is transitory and fading and she has such richness of the soul. I think that speech is so beautiful, and so telling and so true.
More words related to the meanings of Richness
More words from Urdu related to Richness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Richness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضخامتگوناگوئیفضول خرچپھیلناقوت تولیدعالی خاندانیاعادہمجالبھر مارآسودہدولت مندیکثیردباؤبشیشتائیدخولرفاہحالت اسم در صیغہٴ جمعتجاوزتر و تازہنیستیہاتھگٹکناعلاقہریزاطمینانغنابیشیوسعتاِطمینانتموُّلاسراف کرنابہنااسرافبہاؤسیر کرنابل بوتامالبے اِضطرابمرفہ حالیاکثرزور ڈالنااتناپھیلاؤزرخیزیاکثریتشرافتدمکتاآخری حساب کتابحکومتآگاہنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Richness
What are the meanings of Richness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Richness in Urdu are کثرت - kasrat, خوشحالی - Khushhaali, فراوانی - faraawaani, آسودگی - aasuudgi, دولتمندی - Dolatmandi, دولت مندی - daulat mandi, امارت - imaarat, امیری - amiiri, زرخیزی - zar kheyzi and ثروت - sarwat. To understand how would you translate the word Richness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Richness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Richness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Richness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Richness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Richness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Richness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by richness?
Meanings of richness are کثرت - kasrat, خوشحالی - Khushhaali, فراوانی - faraawaani, آسودگی - aasuudgi, دولتمندی - Dolatmandi, دولت مندی - daulat mandi, امارت - imaarat, امیری - amiiri, زرخیزی - zar kheyzi and ثروت - sarwat
Whats the definition of richness?
Definition of the richness are
- abundant wealth
- splendid or imposing in size or appearance
- the property of being extremely abundant
- the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth
- the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing
- a strong deep vividness of hue
- the quality of having high intrinsic value
What is the synonym of richness?
Synonym of word richness are numerosity, succulency, aggrandizement, overstock, comfortableness, nimiety, affluence, mammon, opulence, quietus
What are the idioms related to richness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word richness.
- Abundace is no fault
- Bear wealth poverty will bear itself
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
- All things thrive but thrice
What are the quotes with word richness?
Here are the quotes with the word richness in them
- I have been overcome by the beauty and richness of our life together, those early mornings setting out, those evenings gleaming with rivers and lakes below us, still holding the last light. — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Blanche talks about aging, and why should she be considered poor, because physical beauty is transitory and fading and she has such richness of the soul. I think that speech is so beautiful, and so telling and so true. — Delta Burke
- If you change partners every time it gets tough or you get a little dissatisfied, then I don't think you get the richness that's available in a long-term relationship. — Jeff Bridges
- There are some people who have the quality of richness and joy in them and they communicate it to everything they touch. It is first of all a physical quality then it is a quality of the spirit. — Tom Wolfe