Righteous meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Righteous.
- (adjective satellite) : morally justified
- (adjective) : characterized by or proceeding from accepted standards of morality or justice
Successful prime-time television of any genre produces some kind of emotional reaction in the viewers. There are a lot of different emotions to tap into. The emotion of the reward of discovery, the feeling of righteous anger, the feelings of pathos and sadness, or sentimentality of being moved by something.
More words related to the meanings of Righteous
More words from Urdu related to Righteous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Righteous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Righteous in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Righteous
What are the meanings of Righteous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Righteous in Urdu are پارسا - paarsa, راست باز - raast baaz, صالح - saaleh and عادل - aadil. To understand how would you translate the word Righteous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Righteous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Righteous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Righteous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Righteous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Righteous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Righteous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by righteous?
Meanings of righteous are پارسا - paarsa, راست باز - raast baaz, صالح - saaleh and عادل - aadil
Whats the definition of righteous?
Definition of the righteous are
- morally justified
- characterized by or proceeding from accepted standards of morality or justice
What is the synonym of righteous?
Synonym of word righteous are incorrupt, sincere, holy, sound, goody goody, godly, abstinent, virtuous, continent, pious
What are the idioms with the word righteous?
Here are the idioms with the word righteous in them.
- Nor are any prayers unless righteous heard by god
What are the idioms related to righteous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word righteous.
- The rotten apple injures its neighbours
What are the quotes with word righteous?
Here are the quotes with the word righteous in them
- My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. — Beverly Sills
- Successful prime-time television of any genre produces some kind of emotional reaction in the viewers. There are a lot of different emotions to tap into. The emotion of the reward of discovery, the feeling of righteous anger, the feelings of pathos and sadness, or sentimentality of being moved by something. — Chris Hayes
- No person I have ever met, not even the most righteous or pure of heart, has gone without those times when faith recedes in the busy-ness of life. — Mitt Romney
- The world will never have lasting peace so long as men reserve for war the finest human qualities. Peace, no less than war, requires idealism and self-sacrifice and a righteous and dynamic faith. — John Foster Dulles