Rigid meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Rigid.
- (adjective satellite) : incapable of compromise or flexibility
- (adjective satellite) : incapable of or resistant to bending
- (adjective) : designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- (adjective satellite) : incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- (adjective satellite) : fixed and unmoving
I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it.
More words related to the meanings of Rigid
More words from Urdu related to Rigid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rigid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھندلاخون آشامناہموارپوری طرحنوگریسخت گیرجماناآتش مزاججلد بازاختصارکافرشیرآہن پوشقائماکھڑباريکپیچیدہبے لچککم بختتَشویش ناکغضب آلودسارمانتہائی غلطملال انگیزکھر درامحنت کاکچّادشوار گزاربے تمیزسیاہمُجرِمجو کوٹنے سے بڑھ نہ سکےسنگین سکوتادنیٰبے حد اُصول پرستاٹلپُر جوشتُندتیکشنسنگ دلتنومندچیمڑمستقل مزاجاجیرننا مَوافِقانتہائبے فیضسنگینفتنہ پردازپریقین ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rigid
What are the meanings of Rigid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rigid in Urdu are سخت - sakht, کڑا - kara, درشت - durusht, کرخت - karakht, بے لچک - bey lachak and سَخت - Maskht. To understand how would you translate the word Rigid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rigid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rigid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rigid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rigid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rigid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rigid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rigid?
Meanings of rigid are سخت - sakht, کڑا - kara, درشت - durusht, کرخت - karakht, بے لچک - bey lachak and سَخت - Maskht
Whats the definition of rigid?
Definition of the rigid are
- incapable of compromise or flexibility
- incapable of or resistant to bending
- designating an airship or dirigible having a form maintained by a stiff unyielding frame or structure
- incapable of adapting or changing to meet circumstances
- fixed and unmoving
What is the synonym of rigid?
Synonym of word rigid are violent, stillest, inauspicious, extreme, sordiferous, fell, toilsome, tartareous, trying, ironclad
What are the idioms related to rigid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rigid.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- An unruly patient makes a harsh physician
- Burn the midnghi oil
- Do not be frightened by difficulties
What are the quotes with word rigid?
Here are the quotes with the word rigid in them
- I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it. — Ted Kulongoski
- When the fabric of society is so rigid that it cannot change quickly enough, adjustments are achieved by social unrest and revolutions. — John Boyd Orr
- If education does not create a need for the best in life, then we are stuck in an undemocratic, rigid caste society. — Sargent Shriver
- The essence of statesmanship is not a rigid adherence to the past, but a prudent and probing concern for the future. — Hubert H.Humphrey