Ripe meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ripe.
- (adjective) : fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- (adjective satellite) : at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge
- (adjective satellite) : far along in time
- (adjective satellite) : fully prepared or eager
More words related to the meanings of Ripe
More words from Urdu related to Ripe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ripe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Ripe in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ripe
What are the meanings of Ripe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ripe in Urdu are تیار - taiyaar, گلا - gala, پکا - pakka, پختہ - pukhtah and پوڑہا - porha. To understand how would you translate the word Ripe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ripe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ripe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ripe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ripe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ripe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ripe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ripe?
Meanings of ripe are تیار - taiyaar, گلا - gala, پکا - pakka, پختہ - pukhtah and پوڑہا - porha
Whats the definition of ripe?
Definition of the ripe are
- fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge
- far along in time
- fully prepared or eager
What is the synonym of ripe?
Synonym of word ripe are prodd, mouthful, definitive, steadfast, on hand, ortho, firm, precomposed, glottis, definite
What are the idioms with the word ripe?
Here are the idioms with the word ripe in them.
- Early ripe early rotten
- Experience comes with ripe years
- Grapes do not ripe in the rays of the moon
- Ye have a ready mouth for a ripe cherry
What are the idioms related to ripe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ripe.
- Ready to eat
- Iron will
- Man of iron
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- A fools tongue is long enough to cut his throat
What are the quotes with word ripe?
Here are the quotes with the word ripe in them
- But I think it's a little different in Europe, because 40 is really the best age for a woman. That's when we hit our peak and become this ripe fruit. — Juliette Binoche
- Just call me a family man and an actor who digs his whole scene, side interests and all. Just say I feel mighty good at the ripe old age of 27. — Bobby Darin
- No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- You want hot days to get your fruit ripe but then you want it to cool off nicely at night so that the grapes stay on the vine longer and develop complexity. — Drew Bledsoe